How to Deactivate a Negative / Burnout Mindset and Activate a Fresh Positive One?

i judge trolls on who initiates.

you clearly initiate bs with people and ive looked at your previous posts and im not the first and wont be the last.

anyone who checks our posts will see, i dont initiate bs with people, and you are constantly doign it. 12000 posts or not, i know a hive troll when i see one and i would invite you to never talk to me against or go near one of my threads again, but you will troll on, and troll on the next guy too.

have fun with that, but youve pretty much got all the chance you are getting out of me.

No, I'm betting a "man" like you must have the last word. It won't end here because you don't know how to allow things to end.

So post away JoeIQ90.

Rick

Serious question. Are you a captive at a mutual?
Youre not in the position to ask me a serious question. I dont take you seriously.

1. Serious question. Are you a captive at a mutual?

Youre not in the position to ask me a serious question. I dont take you seriously.

2. I know...you roll "fags".

3. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:SLEEP:

What does it matter goillini? Is this some new way of judging people, and establishing elitism? What on earth do you want to know that for, in connection with this thread?

im up early tomorrow. i need to get some sleep.

also dont zzzzzzzzzzzzz me. you talk about respect and people working a long time etc. respect isnt a new concept and neither is joe 90. googlewiki the name.

the fags thing was a joke and one you started. i found it funny. it wasnt aimed at anyone, especially not gays. i call it a fag, and you dont. cools.

im a man son.

do you talk to your dad like that?

no, so stfu you little internet creep

----------

cheers for the question, but really thread is about mindset, not about generating leads.

----------

How you generate leads and the type has everything to do with feeling beat down and loss of motivation at times. After all, if prospects were calling YOU all day and you were writing tons of business would you really need to find excitement and drive and motivation? You should really think about how you respond to a simple question, your response speaks volumes about you.

What does it matter goillini? Is this some new way of judging people, and establishing elitism? What on earth do you want to know that for, in connection with this thread?

im up early tomorrow. i need to get some sleep.

also dont zzzzzzzzzzzzz me. you talk about respect and people working a long time etc. respect isnt a new concept and neither is joe 90. googlewiki the name.

the fags thing was a joke and one you started. i found it funny. it wasnt aimed at anyone, especially not gays. i call it a fag, and you dont. cools.

I'm not asking the question...Wino did. You said to show you where you initiated disrespect toward anyone, and you would eat crow/apologize. Wino wasn't being disrespectful to you when he asked the question.

" Q. Serious question. Are you a captive at a mutual?

A. Youre not in the position to ask me a serious question. I dont take you seriously."

I know the fag things a joke...lighten up and get some Zzzzzzzzzzz's...it's 4AM. No wonder you're so grumpy!:twitchy:

im a man son.

do you talk to your dad like that?

no, so stfu you little internet creep

----------

cheers for the question, but really thread is about mindset, not about generating leads.

----------

How you generate leads and the type has everything to do with feeling beat down and loss of motivation at times. After all, if prospects were calling YOU all day and you were writing tons of business would you really need to find excitement and drive and motivation? You should really think about how you respond to a simple question, your response speaks volumes about you.

were calling existing customers with consent, that have already turned down the deal once. so its like saving private ryan when they storm normandy. mans are getting lit up and mowed down. people are turning up absent and everything. but yeah, i still have a good week. rubbish day tho.

----------

I'm not asking the question...Wino did. You said to show you where you initiated disrespect toward anyone, and you would eat crow/apologize. Wino wasn't being disrespectful to you when he asked the question.

" Q. Serious question. Are you a captive at a mutual?

A. Youre not in the position to ask me a serious question. I dont take you seriously."

I know the fag things a joke...lighten up and get some Zzzzzzzzzzz's...it's 4AM. No wonder you're so grumpy!:twitchy:

:err: damn.

appologies to wino. i thought he was being a.... less than nice person.

Out.

ps :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2In5a9LDNg

peace ppl

Last edited:
respect isnt a new concept and neither is joe 90. googlewiki the name.

I did.

"Joe 90 is a 1960s British science-fiction television series that follows the adventures of a nine-year-old boy, Joe McClaine, who starts a double life as a schoolchild-turned-superspy after his scientist father invents a device capable of duplicating expert knowledge and experience and transferring it to a different human brain. Equipped with the skills of the foremost academic and military minds, Joe is recruited by the World Intelligence Network (WIN) and, as its "Most Special Agent", pursues the objective of world peace and saving human life."

So, are you saying you're a 9 year old superspy? :skeptical:Just kidding.:laugh:

respect isnt a new concept and neither is joe 90. googlewiki the name.

I did.

"Joe 90 is a 1960s British science-fiction television series that follows the adventures of a nine-year-old boy, Joe McClaine, who starts a double life as a schoolchild-turned-superspy after his scientist father invents a device capable of duplicating expert knowledge and experience and transferring it to a different human brain. Equipped with the skills of the foremost academic and military minds, Joe is recruited by the World Intelligence Network (WIN) and, as its "Most Special Agent", pursues the objective of world peace and saving human life."

So, are you saying you're a 9 year old superspy? :skeptical:Just kidding.:laugh:

I have slept. I actually got some sleep for once. :) Nice. Vote - does sleep help?

Update. - top salesman today. top salesman this week. :)

tough bloody week tho lol

Last edited:
Back