How To Door Knock With a Mailing List

Although remember....MAPD and PDP it's an absolute no no! Also MedSupps are regulated by each state's DOI, and you must check to see if door to door is permitted for MedSupp in your state. I know in mine, it's prohibited.

UTguru said:
Although remember....MAPD and PDP it's an absolute no no! Also MedSupps are regulated by each state's DOI, and you must check to see if door to door is permitted for MedSupp in your state. I know in mine, it's prohibited.

I know Maine prohibits door knocking not just for medsup and MA or PDP but for every product where the senior is not expecting the contact. My call to the DOI was I plan to door knock every door on a street how can I tell if a senior lives there, they said I would be fine if I was knocking every door they have a problem with people knocking doors with return mailers.

Now that is what they said which is actually pretty weird logic as the mailers say you will be contacted by an agent so you could argue the senior was expecting some contact while my knocking every door the senior would not be expecting my knock.

I know Maine prohibits door knocking not just for medsup and MA or PDP but for every product where the senior is not expecting the contact. My call to the DOI was I plan to door knock every door on a street how can I tell if a senior lives there, they said I would be fine if I was knocking every door they have a problem with people knocking doors with return mailers.

Now that is what they said which is actually pretty weird logic as the mailers say you will be contacted by an agent so you could argue the senior was expecting some contact while my knocking every door the senior would not be expecting my knock.

Looks like Maine just got as ridiculous as Ohio!

Back