How to Use INSTAGRAM to Grow Your Agency and Make Your Life Easier.

Hey to all who received a copy of the book, I would love some feedback. Feel free to post it here. Thank you again!

Sorry about that Bob. I have record that I sent it on the day you requested it but I'll be happy to send it again. Anybody else request a copy and not receive it?

Just dropping by with the updated website for this book: instantbuzzbooks.com

You can also follow me on instagram @instant_buzz_books for new innovative ideas. You'll want to read the post on why Sex Doesn't Sell based on research by Martin Lindstrom. He blows the lid on the things we thought we knew about consumer behavior in his book "BUY OLOGY"

Also you are welcome to sign up to get a free copy of Instant Buzz 3: Pinterest.

Hope you have a great day!

Do you find the age group to be all under 30? Or do you see some of the older generations starting to use Instagram? (Kind of like the trend with Facebook)

Age group is Definitely NOT all under 30. Instagram recently moved into the #2 spot for most used Social Media platform behind big brother Facebook. That can't happen unless other demographic sets are using the program too.

Although the majority of users are younger, don't mistake that to mean that an older crowd is not there for you to market to.

Back