How to Write 5 Life Insurance Apps Per Day

This is not how most group GI products work. I dont doubt that the one you sell works this way. But the majority do not unless you have groups big enough for the carrier to create a custom offer to the group. Most group WL has a set number of lives (employees) that is required for the product to be GI or SI. They also have set minimums for doing list bill and such. It varies from carrier to carrier but the 10-20 range is fairly normal for GI group life. But there are products that will do GI for as few as 3 lives. ______________________________________________ I dont know why you are not willing to talk carriers... unless you just want to get people 1 on 1 to pitch your services. Not discussing product and carriers is against everything this forum is about..... I will start, Cinci Life offers GI group WL for as few as 3 lives, they do the same for UL and Term too. If you really want to contribute to this forum Id love to hear about the products you use.

Which carriers offer wl to groups in the state of NY?

This is not how most group GI products work. I dont doubt that the one you sell works this way. But the majority do not unless you have groups big enough for the carrier to create a custom offer to the group.

Most group WL has a set number of lives (employees) that is required for the product to be GI or SI. They also have set minimums for doing list bill and such. It varies from carrier to carrier but the 10-20 range is fairly normal for GI group life. But there are products that will do GI for as few as 3 lives.

I dont know why you are not willing to talk carriers... unless you just want to get people 1 on 1 to pitch your services. Not discussing product and carriers is against everything this forum is about.....

I will start, Cinci Life offers GI group WL for as few as 3 lives, they do the same for UL and Term too. If you really want to contribute to this forum Id love to hear about the products you use.

I am not out to make you mad. I don't even talk about the carriers I don't use on public postings. At least I've tried not to.

If you find a decent carrier with a decent offer and they can bill properly and pay their claims, you can do fine. In the end people buy you anyway and not your carrier.

How to enroll a case is the more valuable information here. If you don't know how to enroll a case, who you use doesn't really matter because seeing employees is the real challenge in this line of work.

I've discovered even the big enrollment companies could use some help in that area.

Thanks for sharing, that's good information.
What's the average face amount or is it a multiple of their income?
I've worked with business owners for years on individual coverage, but never bothered with group side.

Thanks for sharing, that's good information.
What's the average face amount or is it a multiple of their income?
I've worked with business owners for years on individual coverage, but never bothered with group side.

Face amounts are based on age and a weekly amount they choose so it varies.

Most people spend between $7 and $10 bucks a week on average to buy coverage on them and family. Some a lot more and some less.

I dont know why you are not willing to talk carriers... unless you just want to get people 1 on 1 to pitch your services. Not discussing product and carriers is against everything this forum is about.....

I agree. I could understand if you were stating an opinion about a company, but refusing to not even name a carrier that offers a product makes it seem like you are hiding something.

I agree. I could understand if you were stating an opinion about a company, but refusing to not even name a carrier that offers a product makes it seem like you are hiding something.

I include my real identity on every post I make. I think that makes me one of the most open people here.

If I posted here anonymously, maybe I'd feel different.

I include my real identity on every post I make. I think that makes me one of the most open people here.

If I posted here anonymously, maybe I'd feel different.

Just as an FYI signatures do not show on the app. Many people view the forum this way.

Back