How Will AARP Treat a 90 Year Old?

1manshow

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pa
What are the chances of AARP approving a 90 yr old male to a new med sup? Looking for some feedback from you med sup lifers...sure you've faced this before. Only issue is enlarged prostate

Good Lord, I hope I'm not shopping my insurance at age 90

What are the chances of AARP approving a 90 yr old male to a new med sup? Looking for some feedback from you med sup lifers...sure you've faced this before. Only issue is enlarged prostate

If that is the only medical issue chances are great at getting AARP to approve. Other carriers, too. And I hope I'm able to shop my insurance at 90.

Oldest one I had approved was a few years ago, a woman in her mid 80's. It can be done but you really need to get all your facts (such as med's, current and past) before moving forward.

Why limit your options to UHC?

I hope I'm able to shop my insurance at 90.

I would offer to help, but I will be around 115 when that happens.

I've gotten a 94 year old through full underwriting with them no problem. They usually have favorable rates for the oldest clients (at least in my market), so I have used them for people in their 80s and 90s many times.

I've gotten a 94 year old through full underwriting with them no problem. They usually have favorable rates for the oldest clients (at least in my market), so I have used them for people in their 80s and 90s many times.

I wrote a 94 year old lady a couple of years ago...replaced UHC through AARP. She was as healthy as a horse. Didn't take any meds and had no health conditions. ACI saved her a bunch of money...and still is.

UHC had the best offer on plan C...which is what he wants to replace

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it

Wrote a 93 year old last year with them they didn't blink, level one rates.

If that is the only issue... doesn't sound like you'll have any problems. I have a few in their 90s with uhc.

Back