Posts Disappeared From Threads

You forgot aliens.

With the wide open border we have a lot more aliens than were here when they built the pyramids.

Oh right. Only 3 possibilities. Aliens, Russian interference, or illuminati.

I guess there is a 4th option, but it's so dark and awful I don't even want to bring it up. It's such a dirty and foul organization that causes so much pain I don't even want to summon them, as they destroy nearly everything they come in contact with. But I have to say their name, as perhaps they are at fault - the democrats.

I guess there is a 4th option, but it's so dark and awful I don't even want to bring it up. It's such a dirty and foul organization that causes so much pain I don't even want to summon them, as they destroy nearly everything they come in contact with. But I have to say their name, as perhaps they are at fault - the democrats.

Back