I challenge any single agent to show me he has 1000 mapd active

To each their own. I will hit 1k MAPD next year. I am about 82% there now. I look at 1k as an end game. In my area I can live quite comfortably at 300k per year and just let growth occur organically. I will end up making more when I am not spending so much on marketing.

AEP can be rough, but when I get to 1k it will be about retention not growth.

For now the grind continues.

I had 1k+ as a captive agent, it’s not that hard to maintain. Went independent in 2019 to get back to 1k is the goal. (With much better renewals!!)

That’s awesome!

I really just started Medicare as an independent agent and have maybe 12 ppl total organically. Just started doing marketing for it this year. I do have a big obamacare book but I want to diversify.

To each their own. I will hit 1k MAPD next year. I am about 82% there now. I look at 1k as an end game. In my area I can live quite comfortably at 300k per year and just let growth occur organically. I will end up making more when I am not spending so much on marketing.

AEP can be rough, but when I get to 1k it will be about retention not growth.

For now the grind continues.

I had 1k+ as a captive agent, it’s not that hard to maintain. Went independent in 2019 to get back to 1k is the goal. (With much better renewals!!)

Good work!

1000 is a great milestone. It's a tipping point number... Still a little "too slow" (if not marketing) during off season, still stressful (but doable) during AEP. And at the end of the day, it's good $.

It's a good size book.

Back