I Had A Dream

ScottLFB

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anybody ever tried setting up an EBAY retail shop to sell insurance products? Everybody is on there anyway buying items anyway, why not give them the option to buy a closet organizer and a auto policy in the same spot.

If it works, just send me 5% of your commission for using my ideas. Sounds fair hehehe

Better hurry Frank! Kentucky just passed a law making animal cruelty a felony. No telling how long until such thoughts cross the river, and then you're in trouble!
:no:

Has anybody ever tried setting up an EBAY retail shop to sell insurance products? Everybody is on there anyway buying items anyway, why not give them the option to buy a closet organizer and a auto policy in the same spot.

If it works, just send me 5% of your commission for using my ideas. Sounds fair hehehe

Ebay, may be a place to advertise if you are licensed in all 50 states. There is really no way to only get responses just from people in your area.

When I was in the auto business, I sold many vehicles on Ebay. My feed back rating is 100% with 3000 feedbacks. I can't see it working for insurance.

"Do I believe that a large fish swallowed Jonah? Yes, and if the Bible said that Jonah swallowed the big fish, I would believe that too. Because GOD is a mighty GOD"- Billy Graham

Had to quote this just for humor's sake.

Needed a good laugh...thanks.

Back