I have some RGI Direct mail leads that are brand new never viewed that I am trying to sell.

jasperjohns

Super Genius
Florida
I am getting out of the FE market and have leads that will be coming in through the end of the month in Clearwater/Saint Petersburg, FL from RGI. The leads have not been viewed or worked or called and are all brand new. Open to any fair offers. PM me for more info if interested. I am a producer not a IMO or a lead vendor.

I am getting out of the FE market and have leads that will be coming in through the end of the month in Clearwater/Saint Petersburg, FL from RGI. The leads have not been viewed or worked or called and are all brand new. Open to any fair offers. PM me for more info if interested. I am a producer not a IMO or a lead vendor.

I’ve seen some of your old notes in the past . Your an Ria with investment clients running Rgi fe leads mostly full time ? That’s got to be a first .From investing peoples money ti cat piss .lol

Weird, I saw another guy in a FaceBook group saying he has leads coming in from Need-A Lead but "won't be able to run them".

Now we have a "producer" that doesn't want to produce any more.

Is this a new epidemic?

This business is definitely not for most!

I can vouch for Jasper. He has bought his RGI leads through me for the last couple of years. The leads he is talking about have just come in and some not in yet.

He’s not failing out of FE. Just the opposite. He has been a very successful agent. But he has accepted a very nice offer of a high level salaried position having to do with the investment side of his business and had to start on short notice.

You can 100% trust that the leads he is selling are fresh, new and unworked. And they are in an area that the fish are biting.

Yep salary ,401k, health ins for whole family , fica match , 4 weeks paid vacation ,disability ins, little windshield time . Unless you gross $250 k a yr in insurance and your smart you’re better off taking a job like that .Benefits and FICA match worth $50k net .

Yep salary ,401k, health ins for whole family , fica match , 4 weeks paid vacation ,disability ins, little windshield time . Unless you gross $250 k a yr in insurance and your smart you’re better off taking a job like that .Benefits and FICA match worth $50k net .
That’s simply not true. If you work at selling insurance you make WAY more than 95% of the people with a “job” and even more than most business owners.

When I jumped into insurance I left a sweet gig with all the benefits plus I had a free company Ford F-150 4x4, free gas and free use of all the motorcycles, jet ski’s etc. it was cushy as hell. I only was backwards on income for 1-year once I jumped into insurance and I still made $78,000 that 1st year IN my pocket.

By my 2nd year I was over $100,000 and just under $150,000 my 3rd year. And that was limiting myself to selling ONLY PreNeed Funeral insurance which is not the easiest thing to sell with huge monthly premiums averaging $200 per person and 12-month 100% chargebacks for lapse or death.

Somewhere around my 4th year in the biz I was pitched a $300,000 +benefits offer to manage the sales for a group of funeral homes and cemeteries. I turned that down. I wasn’t earning that yet on my own but I knew I would get there and there was no way I was ever working for anyone ever again.

At around my 12th year or so I convinced my wife to quit her very high salary corporate job and come work with me. She was making double six figures at that point as a CPA but was beginning to hate the grind of working for corporate. I bought her an office building and trained her as a Medicare agent. She was pissed at me for a couple years because she thought I talked her into a huge demotion from where she had built her career up to. She no longer thinks that. So where around the fourth year she realized that the money was there and life is 100% better working for yourself.

Together as just husband and wife agents we had a household income that very few people EVER achieve.

Then around my 16th or 17th year in the biz, I started FexContracting and took on down line agents.

If agents work hard and smart and don’t do dumb stuff there is huge money to be made selling insurance.

I’m talking fe only . Much of what your talking about is Medicare or mapd with huge renewals . Now your sitting back make 7 figs plus a yr in overides ( congrats to you ) . Very very few people can keep up the pace pounding pavement yr in yr out in fe . It’s a terrible quality of life .There’s no end game . Your a hamster on a wheel hustling till the end . There’s only 2 end games sort of to speak . Either develope a large downline were you make $500 k to $2 mil a yr in overides . You invest wisely and it’s game over in 5-10 yrs if you want . The second way is doing Medicare and building a book of 2000 or so and hiring a full time assistant and working referrals and visiting clients 3-4 days a week . You keep the book steady and selling 100-200 adds on a yr like fe , annuities or hospital .

I know recruiting’s not easy but if you put the same mind set as working 60 hrs a week and driving 800 miles in fe the long term rewards are 10 times as much . The proofs in the pudding as 98% of every former top producer recruits . I know exactly how to do it using you tube etc . I’m too old to start it now by myself but I’m talking with my son to get him excited about it .In reality insurance is a min of a 2-4 tier mlm( nmo,fmo and Imo usually min)and with the chop shops it’s a 5-10 down lines . Each level Down protects the up line from roll ups . Why do you think the ail’s and Lincoln’s encourage recruiting from day one ? Of all those people the Newby’s recruit at least 1-2 will be good . The newby fails out with roll ups and the up line steals the good agents .

I’m talking fe only . Much of what your talking about is Medicare or mapd with huge renewals . Now your sitting back make 7 figs plus a yr in overides ( congrats to you ) . Very very few people can keep up the pace pounding pavement yr in yr out in fe . It’s a terrible quality of life .There’s no end game . Your a hamster on a wheel hustling till the end . There’s only 2 end games sort of to speak . Either develope a large downline were you make $500 k to $2 mil a yr in overides . You invest wisely and it’s game over in 5-10 yrs if you want . The second way is doing Medicare and building a book of 2000 or so and hiring a full time assistant and working referrals and visiting clients 3-4 days a week . You keep the book steady and selling 100-200 adds on a yr like fe , annuities or hospital .

I know recruiting’s not easy but if you put the same mind set as working 60 hrs a week and driving 800 miles in fe the long term rewards are 10 times as much . The proofs in the pudding as 98% of every former top producer recruits . I know exactly how to do it using you tube etc . I’m too old to start it now by myself but I’m talking with my son to get him excited about it .In reality insurance is a min of a 2-4 tier mlm( nmo,fmo and Imo usually min)and with the chop shops it’s a 5-10 down lines . Each level Down protects the up line from roll ups . Why do you think the ail’s and Lincoln’s encourage recruiting from day one ? Of all those people the Newby’s recruit at least 1-2 will be good . The newby fails out with roll ups and the up line steals the good agents .
Not really true though. I never sold any Medicare until I was around 12-years in. I sold pre-need for the first 10- years which didn’t even have renewals.

I think it’s suicide in this biz to recruit agents until you are well established with knowledge, successful sales experience and money which takes years to develop. If you think the agent fail out rate is huge you should hear the stories of green recruiter fail out. They don’t just fail out they did a deep hole for themselves.

My path worked for me and it will work for anyone. Build it slow and correctly. Not fast and stupidly.

Very small percentage agents who sell life insurance make over $100,000 net annually. Yes there are those that do but the majority does not. The first 25 or so years In this business I worked as hard as any agent on this forum and never made lots of money. It has never just fell into place for me. I had to struggle to make it work but I survived. I have friends who were under a retirement plan for 30 years. They made less than me while working but now with SS they receive more in retirement than I make and I am still working part time. I should have saved more but it's too late to worry about that.

Back