I have some RGI Direct mail leads that are brand new never viewed that I am trying to sell.

Very small percentage agents who sell life insurance make over $100,000 net annually. Yes there are those that do but the majority does not. The first 25 or so years In this business I worked as hard as any agent on this forum and never made lots of money. It has never just fell into place for me. I had to struggle to make it work but I survived. I have friends who were under a retirement plan for 30 years. They made less than me while working but now with SS they receive more in retirement than I make and I am still working part time. I should have saved more but it's too late to worry about that.
Many self employed people work hard but they can’t get out of their own way. If you are just doing the proven basics, buying new leads EVERY week, meeting with every possible lead face to face (preferably from a set appointment), working on good commission levels (120% for most FE companies), recognizing easy cross sales when they pop up (term, WL, Med Sups, cancer plans, possibly annuities and Med Advantage if you want to add that), and treat this like your business (not a job) don’t let yourself quit for the week until you have $4,000+ in FE premium and don’t blow your money in stupid ways, anyone who sells FE for 10 to 15 years and hasn’t accumulated substantial wealth has only themself to blame.
You just have to decide that you are going to do it. I don’t know what age you are. But if you decide you are going to work your azz off for the next 5-years and sock everything away for your retirement, think what a difference that will make?

There are plenty of people who have sold FE for 15 years and have not accumulated substantial wealth. I am one of them.. I bought 20 leads a week and tried my best to make contact with each one and rarely sold over $2500AP. It was not my fault because I worked just as hard as any agent selling $4000AP. I believe it has a lot to do with where you live.

There are plenty of people who have sold FE for 15 years and have not accumulated substantial wealth. I am one of them.. I bought 20 leads a week and tried my best to make contact with each one and rarely sold over $2500AP. It was not my fault because I worked just as hard as any agent selling $4000AP. I believe it has a lot to do with where you live.
Yes I would say New York is tough because it’s a nanny state that hates insurance and very few companies will sell there plus commission levels are capped. But didn’t you say you are in Arizona?

I am I the NWFL panhandle and this area is not FE friendly at all. Unless you have worked this area and experienced it you can't say that I am wrong.

So back to the point please DM me if you would like the leads. Will sell at a discount again they are new never viewed never worked leads for sale at a discount in pinellas county, FL.

Back