I Lost Almost 50 Posts. WHY?

You lost 50 but I lost about 3,000. Robert Barney lost about 13,000.

I lost 500, big typo in the title
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
They completely did away with all the posts in the fight club. They purged.

So what you're saying is that if I start a thread, like this one, and some of most famous jackasses on the forum decide to hijack the thread and start an argument, and my thread get's moved to the fight club, I lose my count because of somebody else being a weasel. (yes, I have somebody in mind)

SOUNDS FAIR!!

Last edited:
I'm curios. Does any one really care what your post count is. I enjoy this forum and it is a nice distraction (maybe to often) as I spend a lot of time at my desk. However, post count really does not count for much. Maybe even embarrassing at the amount of time I spent here. Some of the best posters have lower post count.

Drop mine to 1001. And that is only because I agree that some post really should not be open to the casual searcher. As long as I can post to the 1,000 club I am good. Easily half of my post are fluff any way.

If any one wants some post count we can work something out. I got 5,000 extra.

Just my two cents.

Jackasses... weasels. We all can't be perfect like some here.

Why does anyone care about their post count? It's been proved beyond debate that post count does NOT necessarily equal SUBSTANCE.

Until I turned over a new leaf this year, I would have pointed out that your feelings are correct.

But now I'll just say te amo.

Rick

And Rick should know exactly what a loser feels like. SAI explained it to him. Tins filled in the missing parts. :D

Back