Iac

The association or certificate can be cancelled at any time. That should give you a GI into another Medigap or MA but that's not a good way to run a plan.

Just realized I hijacked this thread. It's supposed to be about IAC. I probably have their material somewhere because I did review it and passed. Just can't recall why.

Thanks Bob and Tom. By the way, I love listening to you guys on the radio...

Hahaha...about the right age.

----------

The association or certificate can be cancelled at any time. That should give you a GI into another Medigap or MA but that's not a good way to run a plan.

Just realized I hijacked this thread. It's supposed to be about IAC. I probably have their material somewhere because I did review it and passed. Just can't recall why.

They're both connected with Equitable. BTW, Equitable says they're going to add 2 more Medicare Supplement TPA clients in 2015.

Is Equitable handling all aspects or just claim payment? IOW are they doing the underwriting interview, policy issue, billing, etc?

TPA revenues add to the bottom line with no risk. Smart move.

Do you know which carriers they might add?

Is Equitable handling all aspects or just claim payment? IOW are they doing the underwriting interview, policy issue, billing, etc?

TPA revenues add to the bottom line with no risk. Smart move.

Do you know which carriers they might add?

I haven't used either one and don't plan to. I just called and asked them and they do everything for IAC, like they do for Heartland.

I don't know which carriers they're adding. They mentioned in the monthly magazine that they're adding at least 2 TPA's.

So you read the Eq magazine? I usually toss it. They don't list people that only sell a couple of policies a month with them.

Latest posts

Back