If You Had to Pick .. DM or TM Leads

Both are equal, the Filters of location, Location, Location are the Key, of course income and age are important but the Area is the key as you can see some of these guys are driving 300 miles from home and following the Yellow Brick Road.
And others are Rural state of mind.With the right
Location and to mix both for the same areas is
a good hedge to see which is better. Good Luck!

Direct mail all day long. In my case I could spend my whole career working Salt Lake county. There are enough good areas and zero ghettos to deal with. Like Newby always said, I could mail a 30 mile radius and never leave.
What have your returns been like in Salt Lake County?

I'm curious for all you dm that go over & over same zip codes, what is the percentage of double leads, for each batch.

I'm curious for all you dm that go over & over same zip codes, what is the percentage of double leads, for each batch.

We get the same people that mail in the same card all the time...lol

Whenever my wife and I walk out with or without the sale, we always tell them that if they mail back another card that we will be required by our agency to come back and sell them.

When I go back the next time, I remind them of the last conversation that we had and I end up selling about half of the ones that didn't buy the first round!

We get the same people that mail in the same card all the time...lol

Whenever my wife and I walk out with or without the sale, we always tell them that if they mail back another card that we will be required by our agency to come back and sell them.

When I go back the next time, I remind them of the last conversation that we had and I end up selling about half of the ones that didn't buy the first round!

Yep, same thing with tele leads.

We get the same people that mail in the same card all the time...lol Whenever my wife and I walk out with or without the sale, we always tell them that if they mail back another card that we will be required by our agency to come back and sell them. When I go back the next time, I remind them of the last conversation that we had and I end up selling about half of the ones that didn't buy the first round!

Good info.
Thank you.

Back