If You Like Your Commissions You Can't Get Your Commissions

Medicare normally is out by the 14th and deposited by the 15th.

Ind/Group is on the 20th. I'm guessing that we are 5 days behind on both.

As far as the exchange commission goes, if healthcare.gov hasn't paid, we are getting paid.

Medicare normally is out by the 14th and deposited by the 15th.

Ind/Group is on the 20th. I'm guessing that we are 5 days behind on both.

As far as the exchange commission goes, if healthcare.gov hasn't paid, we are getting paid.

You're saying add 5 days to the 20th, which will be the 25th for Ind/Group commission payment? Sounds reasonable, KGMom. Also, I think you meant to say that if the subsidy check doesn't arrive to BCBS from the Golden Goose, we won't be paid commissions on that portion of the premium. Right?

You're saying add 5 days to the 20th, which will be the 25th for Ind/Group commission payment? Sounds reasonable, KGMom. Also, I think you meant to say that if the subsidy check doesn't arrive to BCBS from the Golden Goose, we won't be paid commissions on that portion of the premium. Right?

Correct, I forgot the NOT getting paid.

And I don't think its reasonable at all. You are being too nice. If I am expecting a nice check tomorrow and get told "its 5 days late" that's crap. Just another example of Blues doesn't care about their agents.

Got my Coventry commission statement today and NO payments for Jan or Feb for Exchange enrollments....sigh.....got paid for a Feb off exchange plan and for some other business that's already on the books since last year.

Received the $200 "Spiff" for the non-exchange business and a whopping 3% for the monthly.

Back