Illegal Solicitation

A lot of states don't require you to post it. I know Tennessee doesn't. I'll gladly show it to anyone who asks, but if they don't care to ask why should I bring up what my license number is?

If you would take time to look before you make veiled threats, you would see that he has it on his website.

I didn't make any threats. I didn't see the license number on there and still don't. However, if he is comfortable with it who am I to judge? If you are insinuating that I would complain about this licensed agent you are mistaken. I was merely making a suggestion of safety.
Perhaps you are a lead seller and my comments have upset you. I am sorry that your are against my advocacy of regulation for solicitation as it pertains to insurance. I will not be corresponding to your posts any further.

I didn't make any threats. I didn't see the license number on there and still don't. However, if he is comfortable with it who am I to judge? If you are insinuating that I would complain about this licensed agent you are mistaken. I was merely making a suggestion of safety.
Perhaps you are a lead seller and my comments have upset you. I am sorry that your are against my advocacy of regulation for solicitation as it pertains to insurance. I will not be corresponding to your posts any further.

If you were not making a threat, then I apologize for implying that you were. Nope, not a lead seller (and seldom a lead buyer) but advocacy for regulation which I would support and accusing people of violating existing law are two different things.

If you were not making a threat, then I apologize for implying that you were. Nope, not a lead seller (and seldom a lead buyer) but advocacy for regulation which I would support and accusing people of violating existing law are two different things.

Why are you apologizing? He really did threaten Steve. Unless his understanding of threats is on the same level as his understanding of solicitation.

I was going to put all my license numbers on page one anyway--even though I'm not required to do so.

No worries! You are licensed and that is all that matters with regards to solicitation or marketing. I am completely on the side of insurance agents....ALWAYS...!! Your site looks really nice! I just couldn't find the agent number and was making a funny suggestion. I am sure your post was meant to be funny as well..!!

Back