IMO with KC Life, MOO, Securian, and One America

nroden

Is there someone who would allow a person to sell Kansas City Life, Mutual of Omaha, Securian, and OneAmerica?

Are you Independent? :err:
I'm currently on an APC contract with MOO. I have been licensed since January and began selling in May. I do have access to other carriers through MOMCO and Brokers Clearing House, including OneAmerica and Securian/Minnesotan Life. I am happy where I'm at, but am looking a few years down the road, especially if I can grow my busines. I have found that Kansas City Life has some regional recognition from their past marketing efforts.

Last edited:
Is there someone who would allow a person to sell Kansas City Life, Mutual of Omaha, Securian, and OneAmerica?
I think it would be much easier to find someone if I looked for Mutual of Omaha, Securian, OneAmerica, and forgot Kansas City Life.

I think it would be much easier to find someone if I looked for Mutual of Omaha, Securian, OneAmerica, and forgot Kansas City Life.

What is it about Kansas City Life that you are looking for? Other companies probably offer similar products and features.

What is it about Kansas City Life that you are looking for? Other companies probably offer similar products and features.

Really, just the regional recognition. I grew up listening to a lot of Kansas City Royals on the radio, which they sponsored. I have since noticed that they aren't sold that much in Missouri. I have talked to a KC Life agent, and they don't really seem to have one standout product.

Really, just the regional recognition. I grew up listening to a lot of Kansas City Royals on the radio, which they sponsored. I have since noticed that they aren't sold that much in Missouri. I have talked to a KC Life agent, and they don't really seem to have one standout product.

That makes sense. I’ve never heard of an agent looking for a contract with them. They must be very regional. That’s like ForeThought was a common household name in my area but you get out of Indiana and people had barely ever heard of them.

Back