Inbound Life Ins Calls, Prescreened - CLOSE 25-30%

Ramond B

Guru
100+ Post Club
As many of you know Best Rate Referrals has been in business for 8.5 yrs mainly serving the Mortgage community. However we recently launched a series of Life Insurance websites and are driving relatively large volume of consumers to these sites. We are NOT selling these leads from the sites as of yet, instead we are testing all the traffic sources in our call center here in Nevada. We do this to weed out any bad sources and clean up our products before taking it to market, a process that normally takes us about 6 months. During this first couple months of testing we find a lot of good insurable prospects.

After screening the consumer for age and health filters / interest, we then transfer to a broker/broker's agent for the application process. Currently we are apping around 45-50% and closing on average 25-30%,.

All 10 of our test partners have reordered at least 2 rounds of leads (batting 1000%) and 4 of them are on their 4th round, one of which just ordered 5,000 transfers in 10 states. I need more coverage nationally from Brokers that do business in several states.

If anyone is interested in taking pre screened double opt in, inbound phone calls in which you will close 1/4 or 1/3 please email me directly (or PM) for a trial package....I will pass you along to one of our Life Insurance Account execs with a coupon code for your trial!

[email protected]

:idea: PS....I understand how forums and reputation on these message boards work...use that to your advantage!! I'd love for you to try these and report back to the board! So if you don't do good, blast me all over this place! But when you make money, which YOU WILL, come back and let us all know!;)

Good questions!

Pricing varies depending upon your state coverage and volume per day. If you want to message me with this info i can price it out exact. Normally we give you20% overage on your first order to help you get more bang for your buck.

We can do both Term and then also we havea final expense product as well. We do have basic filters in place however if you If you have filters we can certainly take a look at them, however if they are too stringent we may not be able to use all of them. Email me, message me, or reply back with what your looking for, your daily capacity, and your state list....and I'll get you all the specifics...

[email protected]

What's the pricing on these direct transfers?
What kind of life insurance are they looking for? term? are there filter options?
thank you

Ramond, sent you an email & pm. Get back to me when you get a chance.

Thanks

BTW, any updates from those using the live transfers?

Hey Ramond, I emailed and pm'd you. I'm posting here just in case you missed them. Get back to me as soon as you can.

Thanks

Btw, how is everyone's experience with the live transfers? Would love an update.

Very poor results. I'm struggling to even break even on the $1100 for his direct transfers 3 months later on life leads (have been doing life for 30 + years). Yes, these people did express an interest to their telemarketer, but the very low conversion into business indicates there was some pressure to take the transfer.

Back