Incompetent or Crooks? I'm No Longer Sure It's the Former.

Pussies... grow a set.... if they terminate and you can tie it back.. you own the turds...

this is america dude... not obamanation... yet..

geez........
One could set up a dummy account at a library and lambaste the s**t out of them!
So as to inform the members of whom to stay away from.

Look hoss... u dont know me that well... search my post, read my blogs... i toast any company that crosses the line.... read and worship... skin in the game... u gotta be kidding me... its called nutz

<snicker>

Well sport, you do not know me either. You may be stud in your own mind. That's cool. Why don't you just imagine that I have read your thought provoking blogs, your eloquent post and I am now among the formerly unwashed that now do indeed worship you.

Who was this again... so you can provide a service to the rest of the community and put us on notice as to who to watch out for.

1... if i missed it sorry, i should look closer
2... if you choose to not name the carrier... this post is nothing but bs....

Please advise and man up on the carrier

I was quoted in the newspaper a few years ago with reference to United American Medicare supplements being "too expensive to sell". The next day I rec'd a telephone call from UA and they term'd me.

I was quoted in the newspaper a few years ago with reference to United American Medicare supplements being "too expensive to sell". The next day I rec'd a telephone call from UA and they term'd me.
How much did they shank you for? I hate that company.

Look hoss... u dont know me that well... search my post, read my blogs... i toast any company that crosses the line.... read and worship... skin in the game... u gotta be kidding me... its called nutz

You're not an employee of the company, and your contract is at will. They can terminate you at any time for any reason or no reason. You have a hangnail, you're terminated. You assistant has a bad hair day, you're terminated.

You have the same rights, the carrier rep doesn't bow and call you sir, they're terminated. You're call is returned not at 9:00 am, but 9:00:01 am, they're terminated. You're having a bad day, they're terminated.

Unfortunately, the contract tends to give them more rights than us.

<snicker>

Well sport, you do not know me either. You may be stud in your own mind. That's cool. Why don't you just imagine that I have read your thought provoking blogs, your eloquent post and I am now among the formerly unwashed that now do indeed worship you.

Thank you... Well done... carry on
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
One of the reasons we get treated like scum suckers from our carriers is people like you guys that go tuck your tail between your legs and hide in the corner... grow a set boys... all whimps.....

Last edited:
Back