Infofree.com Alternatives?

I still question why you say they are "leads" when they are only lists. I know this has been discussed ad nauseam for what seems like years....but the question still remains unanswered for the most part.

Saying that you advertise it that way because other list companies do isn't a good answer in my opinion.... so I'm hoping you have another spin to it.

Don't take this the wrong way JS....I truly want to understand.

I still question why you say they are "leads" when they are only lists. I know this has been discussed ad nauseam for what seems like years....but the question still remains unanswered for the most part.

Saying that you advertise it that way because other list companies do isn't a good answer in my opinion.... so I'm hoping you have another spin to it.

Don't take this the wrong way JS....I truly want to understand.

It's not just the way other list companies do it, it's the way many other sales industries refer to it. Every week I got a bunch of calls from people from many different industries looking for leads. In all fairness you might say that of course they'd call it that because they're listed on the site and fair enough. That said, I PPC bid on keywords with "leads" in them and people find exactly what they're looking for.

For example, these guys call them leads:

Investors | G&K Services

It's hardly a parlor trick, it's just the way most of the rest of the sales world refers to them.

Does that make sense?

I guess it makes sense in regards to the SEO aspect of it. At least with the way you are advertising it, you have made it clear that you are selling lists and don't just say they are leads. If your new Company name was LeadShack, there might be a problem!!!

One last question, and you may have covered it elsewhere: What extra value does one receive buying your $69/1000 as opposed to your ListShack offering?

I guess it makes sense in regards to the SEO aspect of it. At least with the way you are advertising it, you have made it clear that you are selling lists and don't just say they are leads. If your new Company name was LeadShack, there might be a problem!!!

It's not even just SEO, it's really the way most of the marketing world refers to it. The tagline for infofree is "unlimited hot sales leads" or something like that. It's one thing to call them leads, but to call them hot leads? I think that's a huge problem. That's just me though.

One last question, and you may have covered it elsewhere: What extra value does one receive buying your $69/1000 as opposed to your ListShack offering?

They are actually running off of different databases with different filters. For example, ListShack.com doesn't have any T65 data (though you could do a search by age and make a stab at it, but not as exact as AffordableMarketingLists.com). It's not the same data in both locations. There also isn't credit scoring on homeowner data with ListShack.com.

Back