Infofree.com Alternatives?

Mark: I hope that was directed at me. You seem to have a hard time reading actual words and seem to do a lot of assuming. I never once said we are the "Best Deal out there" I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion but I would ask that you please refrain from discussing infofree.com any further since you are no longer affiliated with us.

If it makes you feel better, I have removed everything I ever said good about your company. I no longer offer any kind of help,discount or training on your product. Feel free to raise the price as many times as you wish, it is your company. If you want to go from $24.95 to $39.95 to $49.95 to whatever and if you want to go from 25,000 downloads to just 4,000 that is your business. You can change anything you wish. Prices and limits are up to you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mark: I hope that was directed at me. You seem to have a hard time reading actual words and seem to do a lot of assuming. I never once said we are the "Best Deal out there" .

Youwill not find a rate like that for the quality of data we provide anywhere.
[FONT=Calibri","sans-serif]Thank you for your time[/FONT]

I dont know how I could ever assume that.

Last edited:
I think Blake has shown himself to be an arrogant a $$ who thinks that there is no alternative to his service. When you think you are the only solution, naturally you raise prices and impose limits. Why do you care how many records your clients get each month?

Mark has always been an advocate for the independent agent and commands justified respect here. Your arrogance toward Mark is indicative of your disdain for all of us independent agents.

Your pompous attitude toward our agent community will lead to a rapid, mass exodus as soon as an alternative comes along.

We, infofree.com, did change our product and pricing structure last week. Werecently added more search features as well as the ability to download emailaddresses. At $49.95/month with the ability to download 4,000 leads/month weare still the most affordable option in the market for the quality data.

I will not discuss another person’s business online, but I can tell you,Mark did not leave us...It was a mutual separation.

Josh: You are correct that infofree.com was started by the same person thatstated infoUSA and Salesgenie.com, but you are looking at the situation fromthe wrong perspective. Maybe there is a reason he is no longer there andstarted a new company............

Additionally, nowhere on our website do we state Unlimited Downloads. Weoffer Unlimited Search, Select and View with the ability to download 4,000sales leads per month. Additional leads can be downloaded for $.01 each. Youwill not find a rate like that for the quality of data we provide anywhere.
[FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"]Thank you for your time[/FONT]

I'm looking for someone who has a "classic" infofree account. The classic account still allows you to download 10k per half hour.

I am willing to pay someone, anyone who will give me access to their account or just send me the data i need..

I will pay for your infofree account for a year!

I have a medical alert business and need customers..

Thank you

nick 954-980-0417
[email protected]

I'm looking for someone who has a "classic" infofree account. The classic account still allows you to download 10k per half hour.

I am willing to pay someone, anyone who will give me access to their account or just send me the data i need..

I will pay for your infofree account for a year!

I have a medical alert business and need customers..

Thank you

nick 954-980-0417
[email protected]

You might want to check Listshack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads. I just launched it as an infofree.com alternative and I think folks will be pleased.

Since this thread has been revived, I still have an infofree classic account. The rate has never gone up and the downloads are still "unlimited". The data has been fairly accurate except when I did a search for "millionaires" in my area... Don't know where infofree gets their millionaire data from but I was really surprised to find that most of the millionaires in my area are living in government housing complexes! :yes:
BTW, the classic account does have have some features like the unlimited criminal background searches that re avaiable on new accounts.

Josh.. your listshack page isn't loading for me.

Infofree has changed again from what is stated by Blake above. If you pay monthly you now only get 500 download for $49.95 per month.. All over 500 is now 0.08 per lead.. So that is an effective rate of $99.90 per thousand for the first 500 and then $80.00 per thousand over that.. You still have unlimited searches but the downloads are getting really expensive.

Last edited:
Since this thread has been revived, I still have an infofree classic account. The rate has never gone up and the downloads are still "unlimited".

For existing users you are correct. For anyone looking to signup, that plan is no longer available. Under the new terms it's $49.95/month plan with a $59.95 setup fee to get your first 500. At ~$110 for the first 500, they've priced themselves back into industry standard pricing.

The data has been fairly accurate except when I did a search for "millionaires" in my area... Don't know where infofree gets their millionaire data from but I was really surprised to find that most of the millionaires in my area are living in government housing complexes! :yes:
BTW, the classic account does have have some features like the unlimited criminal background searches that re avaiable on new accounts.

Josh.. your listshack page isn't loading for me.

Infofree has changed again from what is stated by Blake above. If you pay monthly you now only get 500 download for $49.95 per month.. All over 500 is now 0.08 per lead.. So that is an effective rate of $99.90 per thousand for the first 500 and then $80.00 per thousand over that.. You still have unlimited searches but the downloads are getting really expensive.

Josh, what filters (like household income, credit etc) do you provide for consumer or business lists? I couldn't find any reference regarding this in your FAQ.

Josh, what filters (like household income, credit etc) do you provide for consumer or business lists? I couldn't find any reference regarding this in your FAQ.

Great question. It's much more limited than the lists I've been offering for years (and will continue to offer), but covers all the basics. Age, income, homeowner status, property value, martial status, and gender (as well as DNC scrub). On the business is number of employees, sales revenue, industry type, and of course geography. You can also search consumer by geography. I may be missing some, but that's the gist of it.

When you say searching by geography, do you mean creating "territory" or radius?
Also, can you send me info on your affiliate program? I can't PM anyone yet.

Back