Infofree.com Alternatives?

We, infofree.com, did change our product and pricing structure last week. Werecently added more search features as well as the ability to download emailaddresses. At $49.95/month with the ability to download 4,000 leads/month weare still the most affordable option in the market for the quality data.

I will not discuss another person’s business online, but I can tell you,Mark did not leave us...It was a mutual separation.

Josh: You are correct that infofree.com was started by the same person thatstated infoUSA and Salesgenie.com, but you are looking at the situation fromthe wrong perspective. Maybe there is a reason he is no longer there andstarted a new company............

Additionally, nowhere on our website do we state Unlimited Downloads. Weoffer Unlimited Search, Select and View with the ability to download 4,000sales leads per month. Additional leads can be downloaded for $.01 each. Youwill not find a rate like that for the quality of data we provide anywhere.
[FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"]Thank you for your time[/FONT]

Maybe that was a bad analogy as although I did mention price I didn't do so specifically. Yes I agree with you that you obviously have to look at the price...

Josh: You are correct that infofree.com was started by the same person thatstated infoUSA and Salesgenie.com, but you are looking at the situation fromthe wrong perspective. Maybe there is a reason he is no longer there andstarted a new company............[/FO NT][/SIZE]

I don't think there is anything wrong with my perspective, but that certainly doesn't mean I know what's going in in the minds of the folks over at infofree.

There is plenty of business out there for everyone and we all have markets we excel at better than others. I have a question for you, but please don't misread it to believe that I feel threatened or that I mean anything against what you have to offer. In fact, I'm glad you've been able to join this forum. In the "truth about sales leads" section I believe there are some flat out lies with respect to the accuracy. What's stated on your site:

Business Database is compiled and updated by us. Our average accuracy is 90% — the Best in the industry!
Consumer/Homeowner Database are licensed from third parties. Our average accuracy is 85% – nothing better exists.
Our Weekly Hot Sales Leads such as New Businesses, New Homeowners, New Parents and Newlyweds – come from public sources like county and state licensed files and coverage will vary greatly by geography. We are only as good as our suppliers and have no control over them, average accuracy is 80%.

If it wasn't so over the top I'd understand it better, but my lists typically run high to mid 90s accuracy, which is above what is allegedly "the Best in the industry!" I have no illusions about being a small fish in a big sea, but I think your site is misleading to say the least. Your lists may very well be accurate and I've heard good things about them, but to say that your accuracy is the best in the industry and dog your competition like that I think is a tough over the top.

Again, let me be clear, I mean this all with no hostility and I'm not worried about getting run out of town, but why would you folks make the claims you do?

On a side note, I do speak well of sales genie and infousa a few times a week when I'm talking to clients. Most of them make the decision to work with me instead, but I'm in the "Vin Gupta fan club". He's sort of the guy that started the whole industry and I appreciate that. In fact, if he is ever in the area I'd love to take him to lunch.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I for sure respect your perspective!!

As far as the accuracy goes, that is one of the benefits that you have as a broker vs. us as a compiler. Those rates as in regards averages in the compiler world. There really are only a few TRUE compliers out there, infofree being one of them.

I appreciate your respect for Mr Gupta. He is often considered the Godfather of Data. Like him or not, the man commands respect

As a consumer of data, I've never seen anyone claim to be the lowest accuracy. In fact, I think everyone claims the highest accuracy! Its not as relevant as its made out to be... why????

Define accuracy and how its measured and then its relevant.

If I'm calling and the data is 90% accurate, great. If its 95% accurate, better, but really not worth a lot more, its 5 disconnected phones that take me less than 5 minutes to sort out.

Now, if I call and get a fax, is that accurate data or not? As a consumer, no. As a list broker, I assume it is measured as yes.

If the person never answers, how do I know if its accurate or not?

There has been a lot of turmoil in the business world in the last 4-5 years, finally settling back down. For anyone to claim a 90% accurate list is a bit tough to believe, though I do believe it was there. With the recent high business failure rates, whats accurate today may not be accurate tomorrow.

Hence the reason both of you will claim the frequency of updates is important.

Dan

When you think you are the best deal out there, you can charge and do anything that you want to. The problem with that, is no one stays the best.

Mark: I hope that was directed at me. You seem to have a hard time reading actual words and seem to do a lot of assuming. I never once said we are the "Best Deal out there" I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion but I would ask that you please refrain from discussing infofree.com any further since you are no longer affiliated with us.

Mark: I hope that was directed at me. You seem to have a hard time reading actual words and seem to do a lot of assuming. I never once said we are the "Best Deal out there" I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion but I would ask that you please refrain from discussing infofree.com any further since you are no longer affiliated with us.

Who are you to tell him what he can say on here? I didn't see anything wrong with his posts. You seem a bit sensitive...

I generally try to avoid getting in the middle of things here, but since we're all adults let's take a look at the fact that you in a previous thread stated that Mark was one of your biggest affiliates (I believe that's what you said). Considering the depth of your relationship previously and your need to correct him about it being a mutual termination vs him breaking up with you folks, I think it's fair for Mark to comment on his experience and thoughts about infofree.

I don't need to say this, but I am pretty impressed with the way you've handled yourself here so far. Many times vendors com eon here and end up hurting themselves more than helping, but you've been very professional and I think that's pretty cool.

Back