Insulin & Isosorbide.... any takers? (Virginia)

ACI(Level if no heart or circulatory disorders-HBP OK, with heart conditions ROP), Bankers Fidelity Level Standard, if more than 50 units daily decline), Foresters(Level), KSKJ(Level Standard), Oxford, Sentinel Security(Graded).

These are possibilities. If she has Angina, that'll KO Foresters and Oxford.

Iso is an auto modified offer with Foresters.

No disrespect Dave Transamerica works well if you know how to work it.

I just haven't gotten there Chris. Trans is the company I would love to love but just can't get there ... and while I am quite willing to take some of the responsibility for that, 80% has got to fall on Trans.

I just haven't gotten there Chris. Trans is the company I would love to love but just can't get there ... and while I am quite willing to take some of the responsibility for that, 80% has got to fall on Trans.

Let me rephrase what he said a bit. For the most part, the agents that bother complaining about Trans are the ones that have not figured them out yet and haven't figured out that you must dot all of your i's and cross all of your t's....and where all the i's and t's are. Once you do that you don't have much of a problem with them.

Let me rephrase what he said a bit. For the most part, the agents that bother complaining about Trans are the ones that have not figured them out yet and haven't figured out that you must dot all of your i's and cross all of your t's....and where all the i's and t's are. Once you do that you don't have much of a problem with them.

You have not read all my posts about Trans. But I will reiterate that I had two apps come back as not in good order - both were in good order and Trans subsequently “waived” the requirements. So, my experience is that Trans has an internal policy not to issue new business smoothly.

FWIW, I scrub every Trans app by watching Doug Massi’s excellent video on completing the Trans app correctly.

As an example, a r3cent app was declared not in good order because the premium quoted was $60 but the premium as applied for was$90. The $90 was standard tobacco. The $60 was preferred non-tobacco (or something like that). I called, and pointed out the the correct box was indeed checked and the correct premium was noted on the original submitted app. The requirement was “waived” and the policy ... eventually ... was issued as applied for and th3 premium was $60.

Last edited:

Hmm... let rephrase what you said a bit...

I think I have a rather good handle on them... they have the longest app in the biz for what they do... I spend most of my on hold time with them compared to any other company... and I have had more crossed wires and wrong answers over phone conversations with reps than all my other options...

I use them because they are one of a kind in many respects... not because I find them easy to deal with... :nah:

King Todd doesn't always tell ya what you want to hear, he tells ya what you need to hear.

Not in this case. In this case he wanted to hear himself talk and show JD what a company man he is. As I said, he is a bit of a douche. A well-meaning douche, perhaps. But a douche nonetheless.

Not in this case. In this case he wanted to hear himself talk and show JD what a company man he is. As I said, he is a bit of a douche. A well-meaning douche, perhaps. But a douche nonetheless.

Did I "spray" all over you or something?

Maybe I should have been a bit more direct to you instead of trying to sugar coat it for you.

Here is what was said before: "No disrespect Dave Transamerica works well if you know how to work it."

Maybe I should have just said you obviously don't know how to work it.

THAT would have been the douche thing to say, not what I said in the beginning. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Maybe you can talk to someone about it and it will all be okay then.

Back