Insurable Interest: Girlfriend

That is what I do, I have a carrier that gets bent out of shape about adults owning insurance on another adult. But they never say a word when they get the change of ownership form. They just process it and send out an acknowledgement form of the transfer.

I guess I'm on a bit of a rant right now. But it absolutely blows my mind how much carriers spend marketing to agents and right behind them it is full "Business Prevention Mode."

Take just a fraction of the money you spend sending me emails, calling me, mailing me junk and use it to fix underwriting and new business. Then I'll send you even more business and everyone wins.

I agree, I have my own personal list of pet peeves tops among them sending out notification of an app change after the effective date. I used to love that get home see a letter from Great American read it and go oh **** I just sold that policy today and the app is no good. Call the carrier asking for a waiver of the requirement and being told no so then going to the website and the new isn't even available yet. Call again and don't take no for an answer and they finally give but make it like they are doing me a favor.

Back