Not interested.

Wow, it's really Sad that this is what you think I'm doing. I made it very Clear I was talking about Sales Goals, Encouragement in Sales etc. I also mentioned Zoom and Google Meet which are used for Daily Huddles by Teams. Unfortunately I'm not here to Crack jokes etc. I'm a real Final Expense Independent Agent looking to Team up with other Serious Agents.
:twitchy:

Maybe JD will huddle with you...he's a real FE agent. :yes:

Ok so I don't have time nor am I on this Forum to Play games with people. I'm a Final Expense Life Insurance Agent looking to Partner with Agent or Agents for Daily 15 minute Morning Huddles about Goals, Triumphs etc. I thought everyone on here was Serious about their business.
You can be serious and have fun too. Try posting about huddling in the Final Expense Forum., instead of the Life Insurance Forum.

Sounds like you're looking for a daily rah rah session. I think you'll be more likely to find that with a captive agency.

Some agencies have daily/weekly calls.

Ok so I don't have time nor am I on this Forum to Play games with people. I'm a Final Expense Life Insurance Agent looking to Partner with Agent or Agents for Daily 15 minute Morning Huddles about Goals, Triumphs etc. I thought everyone on here was Serious about their business.
Some are and some are not.

Hope you find what you're looking for. But bear in mind a lot of us are independent for a reason. We don't play well with others.

I'd suggest talking to @Newby. Maybe he can help.

Because you stated that you were not new, because you are asking to start a chat with serious FE agents, I simply asked so those agents know what you bring to the table.

Some agents feel 6 months is not new, others feel 5 years is still somewhat new.

A simple question based on your statement, that's all.

Looking for Independent Agent or Agents to have Daily 15 min Hudles with(Zoom, Google Meet etc.). Final Expense etc, doesn't matter.

Yes, it does. Business models matter.

If you have one agent who is selling based on TV leads (assuming that's still a thing) and one agent who is going door-to-door... how can one possibly help the other?

Just for encouragement in Sales, Successes or Failures in the FE etc. Looking for serious Agents. I'm not on a Team but selling by myself.

As was suggested before, ask in the FE forum. If you're part of an IMO and they have a Facebook group, ask in that group. You should state how long you've been in life insurance, how long you've been doing what you're doing, and your objective.

Without that... you're not going to get what you're looking for.

I, myself, am in a micro study group. Just 3 of us. We're all in the same organization and we help each other to succeed in our organization and our message.

But with your RUDE response to @WinoBlues - who asked pertinent questions - you may want to refine what you're looking for and look at the questions you're asking your prospects and clients. The clearer you are, the less annoyed you'll get.

Well, since we have no idea whom he / she is talking to.
I myself sold my first policy in 1985, I have been independent since 1986.

I had a stick medically RFB'd.
I use it now as a walking stick.
It has been a liberating experience.
I recommend it.

And I'm going to Ask you as well Not to Respond to me. It's Clear this has turned in to some sort of Fun Chat or something and it seems like a lot of these 5000 Posts members are here for other Reasons besides Insurance. Stop Responding to me as well. Thx
What about me. Can I stop too?

You come on here with a chip on your shoulder expecting us to do you a favor? You're going to have to change that attitude before any of us will help you with a damn thing.

Back