Not interested.

It does make one wonder why he cares so much about a bunch of old semi-retired and semi-retarded insurance agents have to say.

Funny cause, in my case, it's true.

I like the example of Frank Bettger from How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling and how he'd research his prospects the best he could before he called on them. Always better to go in with some foreknowledge than just winging it and expecting the prospect to just open his

That would make a great thread. I can guess who would agree to a degree and who would call complete BS.

I have always fallen into the agree camp.

He just posted this one, but how long will it remain before he deletes it?

It does make one wonder why he cares so much about a bunch of old semi-retired and semi-retarded insurance agents have to say.

I would guess he didn't spend any time at all browsing through the forum before he decided to post. Had he done so, I think his interactions here would have been more fun and positive.

I like the example of Frank Bettger from How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling and how he'd research his prospects the best he could before he called on them. Always better to go in with some foreknowledge than just winging it and expecting the prospect to just open his checkbook for you.
What's with the "semi"?

Last edited:
Back