Insurance Agency Cluster, Alliance, and Network Groups

good information for newbies I guess but I will keep my agency just the way it is. Never have nor ever will join a cluster or even a PIA type situation, I tried that one time paid through the nose and had more issues with underwriting and took forever to get a quote even. Ended up getting direct appointments and never looked back. The carriers that didn't want to give me an appointment at 1st now are beating down my door asking if I want an appointment because of my rapid growth with the current carriers. My reply to them was you didn't want me when I opened my new office know what I can and will write after using your for 12 years at another office and now that I have my own office your afraid to give me an appointment think I wont write enough. Well now that you see that you missed the boat Good luck I choose not to have you as a carrier in my office. I will call you IF I am interested. Boy the market reps sure didn't like that .

things have changed in three years, yes, even on a three year old thread.....SMH

good information for newbies I guess but I will keep my agency just the way it is. Never have nor ever will join a cluster or even a PIA type situation, I tried that one time paid through the nose and had more issues with underwriting and took forever to get a quote even. Ended up getting direct appointments and never looked back. The carriers that didn't want to give me an appointment at 1st now are beating down my door asking if I want an appointment because of my rapid growth with the current carriers. My reply to them was you didn't want me when I opened my new office know what I can and will write after using your for 12 years at another office and now that I have my own office your afraid to give me an appointment think I wont write enough. Well now that you see that you missed the boat Good luck I choose not to have you as a carrier in my office. I will call you IF I am interested. Boy the market reps sure didn't like that .

I would love to talk to you, I've been snooping on your site and I notice you put extra emphasis on service. I also really don't want to joint a cluster or SIAA but rather distinguish myself with service and grow my business.

Back