Insurance Domains For Sale

Al, don't you do some writing as well? Do you have any new tidbits you wish to share? :)

I do a newsletter every two weeks or so (when I find the time,) but I'm not as good a prose writer as the Charlotte guy is. I'm more of a flame-throwing editorialist. I can make you laugh or cry, become angry or at least upset... but I'm not as good a writer as most here when it comes to explaining how a variable annuity works or the different indexed crediting methods work on an IUL.

That takes talent. I'm a hack. I learned how to write from Marx and Lennin, not Hemingway or Steinbeck. That's what happens when you get a BA and an MA in Political Science instead of in English Lit. :D :laugh: :yes:

lol..@newbie..... purchasing old age domains doesn't mean you would get traffic if that's what you wish...
Doesn't it? So in your opinion search engines doesn't use domain age as a criterion? On average older domains have more backlinks and higher Pagerank, but you'r right that age shouldn't be used to determine the worth of a domain.

Newby's domain ages aren't so old after all:

insure2020 com 2 years 2 months 11 days (According to Whois created on 17.10.2007).

insurancemastermind.com 2 years 6 months 20 days (According to Whois created on 08.06.2007).

obamahealthplan.com 1 years 11 months 23 days (According to Whois created on 05.01.2008).

forethoughtfuneral.com 1 years 10 months 16 days (According to Whois created on 12.02.2008).

Only mastermind has Pagerank of 1.

Doesn't it? So in your opinion search engines doesn't use domain age as a criterion? On average older domains have more backlinks and higher Pagerank, but you'r right that age shouldn't be used to determine the worth of a domain.

Newby's domain ages aren't so old after all:

insure2020 com 2 years 2 months 11 days (According to Whois created on 17.10.2007).

insurancemastermind.com 2 years 6 months 20 days (According to Whois created on 08.06.2007).

obamahealthplan.com 1 years 11 months 23 days (According to Whois created on 05.01.2008).

forethoughtfuneral.com 1 years 10 months 16 days (According to Whois created on 12.02.2008).

Only mastermind has Pagerank of 1.

I don't know anything about ranking or any of it. Those are just domains I bought that I planned to use and never did.

Back