Insurance Domains For Sale

I don't know anything about ranking or any of it. Those are just domains I bought that I planned to use and never did.
Actually there's a site in your mastermind domain, so if you didn't use it I'd say someone stole it. If you are the owner.

You could tell me what the **** this isn't? I'm just saying that Newby claims to own insurancemastermind.com and says he never used it even there's a site on it.

It simply forwards to my regular site which is Newbury Financial - Insurance Solutions - Home
seems obvious to me.
When I bought the insurancemastermind domain I was considering marketing a version of the mastermind software to insurance agents. I never did that so I never used it other than to forward to my main site.

Looking to sell texasmedicareplans.com . I'm a fulltime teacher/coach and don't think I'll get around to selling medicare plans.

I"m thinking about selling the domain www.cheaperterminsurance.com DO you want cheaperterminsurance then visit cheaperterminsurance.com

Something like that...

Okay, what will you give me for it.

LOL, I paid like 10 bucks for it,,but someone must be willing to pay me 5,000 or 10,000 for it...Cmon!!! Somebody!!

Thank you for the interest guys, ended up finding exactly what I want two weeks ago.

Two words
Extremely Descriptive
Has been up since 1997
Extremely similar domain sold for low to mid six-figures two years ago.

I'll post a link once we launch the beta.

Back