Insurance Forum Cashing In

Doug2Dig: "it wouldn't hurt to come on here every now and then and bring a little value to the forum."
I see what you did there.

So, i;m new, and am not very clear on what to take away from this thread... but what is so bad about these FMO's and IMO's that advertise on here?? and what is so useless about this information.??

is it misleading to new agents? and how?

So, i;m new, and am not very clear on what to take away from this thread... but what is so bad about these FMO's and IMO's that advertise on here?? and what is so useless about this information.??

is it misleading to new agents? and how?

Take everything with a grain of salt and remember that the person who started the thread is a 'recruiter" himself.. Somebody must have gotten to one of his "captive" agents and showed them the light! :)

Take everything with a grain of salt and remember that the person who started the thread is a 'recruiter" himself.. Somebody must have gotten to one of his "captive" agents and showed them the light! :)

Captive recruiters always hate that lol

Are there more recruiters or lead vendors?

Rick

Great question but I have no doubt that the idiots will outnumber all! :D

Here is a better question.

Are there more agents that actually have the work ethic to be successful, or are they outnumbered by guys that waste their time on the Forums while they can't even make $50k a year to take care of their families?

Are there more recruiters or lead vendors?

Rick

I thought that was a prerequisite for the FE forum?
And if you are an actual agent you have to be affiliated with one of the IMOs or lead vendors on here to actually be allowed to post.

Take away the guys trying to make money off of other agents and the FE forum would be dead.

I thought that was a prerequisite for the FE forum?
And if you are an actual agent you have to be affiliated with one of the IMOs or lead vendors on here to actually be allowed to post.

Take away the guys trying to make money off of other agents and the FE forum would be dead.

Dear lord, it's a cold day in hell...with the exception of a small handful of posters...I absolutely agree

Latest posts

Back