Insurance ToolKit or Best Plan Pro?

In the thousands for an agency our size.
Not affordable for our agency.
$40 a month it’s overpriced for me.
I just shoot Todd a text or an email when I need to use it and he gets right back to me with what I need to know.
You can afford to provide it because you make a couple dollars on fixed cost leads.
Thanks

That's a lie and you know it!!

Why you always starting crap on here dude ?

How is it a lie ?

I didn't start this. You lied about FEX making money on leads. You started it again. Like you always do. I finish it though.

But you didn't make a mistake. You know FEX does not make money of the leads. You are just lying.

I didn't start this. You lied about FEX making money on leads. You started it again. Like you always do. I finish it though.

But you didn't make a mistake. You know FEX does not make money of the leads. You are just lying.

Well there’s no way without telling unless we see balance sheet,tax returns,profit and loss statement.

Never going to happen.

So yeah,I’m guessing.

You guys are not stupid.

Would FEX be involved in any ventures where they’re losing money ?

Doubt it. Nothing is free. There’s a price for anything.

In the thousands for an agency our size.
Not affordable for our agency.
$40 a month it’s overpriced for me.
I just shoot Todd a text or an email when I need to use it and he gets right back to me with what I need to know.
You can afford to provide it because you make a couple dollars on fixed cost leads.
Thanks

If Todd doesn't pay for your subscription then that means he doesn't LOVE you. I'm sorry but you had to hear it someday.
Not saying it’s not all that and a bag of chips just not affordable for TR King IM.
Are you sure Todd doesn't pay it for all his other agents and just not for you?

If Todd doesn't pay for your subscription then that means he doesn't LOVE you. I'm sorry but you had to hear it someday.

Are you sure Todd doesn't pay it for all his other agents and just not for you?

He can’t be in love with me he’s in love with you.:arghh:

Back