Insurance ToolKit or Best Plan Pro?

CAFE

Which do you use for final expense? why is one better then the other? Is one better at UW? Feeback is appreciated on why you like, prefer or the differences.

Which do you use for final expense? why is one better then the other? Is one better at UW? Feeback is appreciated on why you like, prefer or the differences.
What JD said, and I think Toolkit's about half the price.

I haven't tried BPP, but I've had the Toolkit for a year and I love it. Because the UW is accurate, I wouldn't be without it.

I pay for two quoters. I have access to a couple more I do not pay for.

I pay for FEXquotes and toolkit. I am not an FE agent. But I have written it since 1992. I use toolkit first for SIWL/ FE. I may check FEXquotes to see if there is someone popping up that TK has not added yet. Which was the case early on. Not so much now. So FEXquotes is mostly term and GUL price comparison for me. Toolkit is responsive to questions or feedback. I may pick back up Compulife for that term and GUL again. I had them for twenty or so years before.

So TK for me. Especially as a non FE only agent. Or phone a friend.

Last edited:
I pay for two quotes. I have access to a couple more I do not pay for.

I pay for FEXquotes and toolkit. I am not an FE agent. But I have written it since 1992. I use toolkit first for SIWL/ FE. I may check FEXquotes to see if there is someone popping up that TK has not added yet. Which was the case early on. Not so much now. So FEXquotes is mostly term and GUL price comparison. I may pick back up Compulife for that. I had them for twenty or so years before.

So TK for me. Especially as a non FE only agent. Or phone a friend.
I pay for Toolkit and Search and Save. I used to pay for FexQuotes and CSG. I hardly use them any more, and get them free through FMO's now.

Search and save?
It's a quoter for Medicare Advantage and PDP plans(you can look up doctors, hospitals and pharmacies and drug lists to see if they're in the network), Med Supps, FE and Hospital Indemnity plans. They're an alternative to MedicareCenter/CSG. Like Toolkit, it has a basic CRM.

ITK is so up-to-date we have the new SBLI final expense product in the software and it’s not even fully released for many agents to sell yet.

I supply Insurance Toolkit at no cost to all our FexContracting agents. It’s a great tool and has replaced the need to keep updating our old cheat sheets. It gives quotes fast and assists with underwriting.

Great perk
Is it available as an app you can put on your phone ?
Is it only available using a browser ?
How much does it cost you to provide this to your agents ?

Back