Insuranceleads.com

FinAdvsr

Expert
Anybody ever use insuranceleads.com for FE leads? I've used them for whole life & term with a little success but never for FE. They are $11/ea and are sent to you almost immediate via text when the lead is received.

They were on a list of top 10 lead providers for 2014. Check them out. $11 seemed cheap to me too. Considering a 1,000 mail drop might yield 15 leads best case. Not sure how good they are butt I'll post it if they are at least decent.

Just google something to the effect of "best insurance lead companies" and you should get a/some list(s). Are they not very reputable? I've had some success with their whole life lines, just never tried FE. They only charge as you receive them which is another reason they seem ok.

Just google something to the effect of "best insurance lead companies" and you should get a/some list(s). Are they not very reputable? I've had some success with their whole life lines, just never tried FE. They only charge as you receive them which is another reason they seem ok.

Insuranceleads.com was bought by AllWebLeads a few years back so same company, same leads.

I won't say anything about the "awards" as I don't belong to the organization that awards them.

Insuranceleads.com was bought by AllWebLeads a few years back so same company, same leads. I won't say anything about the "awards" as I don't belong to the organization that awards them.

So is that a no on trying these leads out?

So is that a no on trying these leads out?

No it is not. I'd try them out. Just make sure to read the contract to make sure they don't keep your initial deposit. They need to be transparent & let an agent start/cancel/pause whenever they want to.

Test them for 20-30 leads & see what you think. If you haven't had success working leads in the past, I encourage you to go to my blog & read some of the info there that I've written on how to be successful with internet leads. Also make sure to watch the webinar I did in January as in it, we give a number of ways to manage processes so one can be successful working leads.

Back