InsureMe Leads

rizzle

Guru
100+ Post Club
FL
just starting using insureme chose 3 counties got 10 leads last 3 days. results with the 10 free leads.
4 - bogus, wrong phone, not looking for quotes
4 - no contact yet
2 - contacts - no sales

they agreed to replace the bogus with 4 more free. i also narrowed the area to 1 large city. doesn't seem like this service is going to work out very well.

If they replace the bogus, I'd give them a try. You've only actually talked to two leads so far. Too small a sample.

There are anyways going to be bad leads, the question is how the vendor handles it.

There are anyways going to be bad leads, the question is how the vendor handles it.

yeah,, looks that way.
i called them to pretty much cancel the service. the rep said the 10 free are to give you an idea of what to expect. i said if that was the case i want to cancel the service as it's not looking good. he then said he would credit the 4 bad.
the guy was very accomodating. we'll see how it goes from here..

I used Insureme for the past 30 days and they are now officially terrible. I went from state to county to zip code and got 40% bogus leads and to top it off you have a 25% rolling cap so you would have to get more leads to get credit for the bad leads leads I already had. Gave them the pink slip yesterday.

I used Insurme forabout 6 to 8 months (late 2011, early 2011) - made some money early on then they turned to junk - I kept using them because they were replacing almost all of the ones I returned - Then they send me an emal saying my return ratio is too high - from now on you can only send back a maximu of %25 - I of course closed my account. Had them call me a couple of times trying to get me to come back - saying things were so much better now, but they still refused to lift the %25 cap rule - idiots!

I had this exact same senario with Net Quote.

thx for the additional insight.. i might just take the next 4 free ones and if i can't generate something from those i'll close it down b/f i get into paying for any. not worth the hassle having to deal with obtaining credits constantly...

The stupid internet games that give away points or farm bucks or whatever for filling out a request for an insurance quote have been the plague that caused the death of the internet lead industry in my opinion.

ehh... not the "death" of the internet lead industry...but it isn't helping their case .... you find the right company, you work with them for a length of time and build a relationship, they will work with you on whatever issue you have....i would never work with a company that only allows me to request credit on 25%.....granted i should get more than 75 good leads out of 100, but that just isn't the case. and it isn't only because of the lead companies, it is the consumers that fill out the application. if your not genuinely interested, they need to realize that somebody is paying for their application. anybody on the west coast, i would have no problem referring my lead company to get myself some free leads, but if your on the east coast or the mid-west, i am a stickler, i cant help ya. but the bottom line is that insureme, and netquotes are not the way to go. do not work with companies that buy and re-sell leads, it will never work out to your benefit.

Run away from Insureme as fast as you can. they are owned by the same company that owns net quote both are in it to take in as much money as possible without caring about agents only corporate accounts.

Back