InsureMe Leads

haha!! is there a demo that i can test for WebSarcasm? i think i may be interested.......

Now, those companies work together in a sense that they are all getting their leads from one affiliate source. "they dont care about their clients"??? ... of course they care. without the client they make zero dollars..... but they dont provide excellent customer service because they have 10 agents in each county so even if one or two drop off, they still have 8 or 9 agents that they are selling the lead to .... and they have made such a profit over the years that they have the funds to purchase tens of thousands of leads per month from these affiliate sources....with their profit they have been able to advertise ALL OVER THE INTERNET, which is why there are so many agents that use them .... they accept credit card, and they actually SEND you leads ... so for some agents that have been burnt in the past(like myself), netquote, insureme, etc. seems like the safe route being that they have been in the industry for a long period of time. REALISTICALLY .... you need to find what works for you. you cant buy 10 or even 20 leads and decide that the lead program sucks . go out and buy 100 leads. let me know if you make your money back.

I apologize for the bad grammer, I never paid much attention in English class...I aced math class...I know numbers.

i bailed out on them today.. i rather pay the buck and just pick up the leads as aged in a few days. i would like to know what the percentage is of people filling out these internet quotes to receive free stuff, one of my 40 cent aged leads told me today that's what he did.

I tried them and will say it is the biggest waste of time. Will add that before I decided to give them my money and get their service, the account manager would call and email me numerous times every day. Guess what? Today in the morning I left a voice mail to that individual and I have not gotten a call or an email from them so far. They are really engaging in a bogus business, one would call that unethical business practices in a class at a business school.
I am not bashing ALL lead companies out there because I think that there will be one or two decent lead companies that will be able to get the agent to have a reasonably positive return on investment.

So friends... IF there is one lead company that does not deserve to be bashed or called unethical, dishonest, unprincipled, unscrupulous, questionable, and just plain wrong, please enlighten us.

We specialize in impaired risk leads. All are generated from our own sites via organic search and we target impairments that are insurable.

lead credits for bogus, agents filling out forms, uninsurable, etc.

we are not a high volume shop so it works best with independent agents who are licensed in multiple states, who understand how to shop impaired risk cases.

shared leads are sold to 3 agents max, and that is only if there are 3 agents available at time insured submits quote request.

Back