InsureMe Leads

Try AgentInsider - they are very low cost per lead ( special running - $3.00 per lead) BUT it is all the same - no matter what company you get them from - the leads by and large have already been stomped by other hungry agents - lots of them - every company I have tried leads from - as soon as I get the lead I call them as the "local rep" to help them and wham - they are already PO'ed from obnoxious boiler room health agents calling from up north of Fla pushing defined benefit and limite benefit plans as major med - it is a racket

the name is new, but have been doing lead generation for life agents for a number of years.....finally took the steps to formalize the business, give it a name, add cc processing, etc..

I don't send out lists of the websites....but will send you a PM with info you can check out related to the leads. thanks.

Try AgentInsider - they are very low cost per lead ( special running - $3.00 per lead) BUT it is all the same - no matter what company you get them from - the leads by and large have already been stomped by other hungry agents - lots of them - every company I have tried leads from - as soon as I get the lead I call them as the "local rep" to help them and wham - they are already PO'ed from obnoxious boiler room health agents calling from up north of Fla pushing defined benefit and limite benefit plans as major med - it is a racket

Guys down in FL are commonly called the "Florida Mafia." Don't ask me how I know this.

If you want health leads so you don't have to compete with them, give me a call.

Then report back here how they work for you.

Regards,

the name is new, but have been doing lead generation for life agents for a number of years.....finally took the steps to formalize the business, give it a name, add cc processing, etc..

I don't send out lists of the websites....but will send you a PM with info you can check out related to the leads. thanks.

The system won't let me send you a PM. I'm sure I can receive them though. Will you send me some information about your business? - Thanks.

Back