Internet Leads My Thoughts and Processes

I wanna post before this thread gets too old & I get blasted for responding to an old thread too!

The older I get, the more things change...yet they really don't.

Processes, Processes, Processes....that is the "secret" to being successful with internet leads. Even if the leads you are buying are "junk," good processes & tools can even the playing field in your favor.

A fairly new tool that I like is DYL: Dial Your Leads. I don't want to waste a whole post on them so check them out here if interested.

I believe today that Live Transfers are also an excellent way to go vs. working the leads yourself. It is transforming the way many agents do business today. Have professionals call your leads & you only spend time talking to folks that want to talk to you about insurance vs. using your time to call leads, leave messages, no answer, etc. Our agents are very happy with our Live Transfer service. If you're interested in a good service that can handle leads from any company at a very reasonable price, give me a shout via phone or email.

Thanks william for reminding me this. I was an Allstate agent (now i am independent) but I know by experience that your process is solid. I just want to ask you this: Do you have the leads sent to the e mails of your staff directly (and you get a copy) and how do you make sure that they are promptly calling the leads back?

I wanna post before this thread gets too old & I get blasted for responding to an old thread too!

The older I get, the more things change...yet they really don't.

Processes, Processes, Processes....that is the "secret" to being successful with internet leads. Even if the leads you are buying are "junk," good processes & tools can even the playing field in your favor.

A fairly new tool that I like is DYL: Dial Your Leads. I don't want to waste a whole post on them so check them out ... if interested.

I believe today that Live Transfers are also an excellent way to go vs. working the leads yourself. It is transforming the way many agents do business today. Have professionals call your leads & you only spend time talking to folks that want to talk to you about insurance vs. using your time to call leads, leave messages, no answer, etc. Our agents are very happy with our Live Transfer service. If you're interested in a good service that can handle leads from any company at a very reasonable price, give me a shout via phone or email.

PM me as I am new and cannot send them yet!! Thanks!

STAY AWAY FROM NETQUOTE!!!

Netquote for myself and several other agents has barely brought back what I've invested in their leads. Thats the nicest thing I have to say about them. I'm not inexperienced either... Started at a captive co. and now indy, been licensed and selling 3 years. Here's my experiences with their life and Medicare leads;

1.) They claim to credit you for bad leads. Never happened once the 3 months I used them.

2.) Literally a 1/4 of the 'leads' I got didn't even have working numbers. You'd think they'd check that before sending them out to paying customers... And half of those the address was either vacant or didn't even have a house on the property when I'd door knock them!

3.) The FEW people your lucky enough to get that are actually interested get sold to at least 5, in one case 12 other agents.

4.) A lot of the people you actually are able to contact will tell you all they did is fill out a survey online in hopes of getting a coupon or something free.

My opinion, its a scam. These people are crooks that prey on newer agents trying to build a business.

I understand internet leads can be a quick way of getting information, but it seems to be a reactive approach. For one thing you might be the 8th person that got the number and called this week. Go after the leads proactively with trigger events like Xdates, and DOB seems like a better use of your time.
Spammer-no, but I do work customer support for a lead generation company.
check it out if you want. colexdates.com

Boggers, I suspect you've not worked x-dates or internet leads from your comment.
IMHO, there are many ways to farm/hunt for more business. The company you work for supplies X-dates. Any agent that has been around for a few years understands X-dates. But buying an X-date is not talking to an interested consumer. You just happen to know the expiration date of their home/auto policy. I prefer to talk to someone that is Looking to buy insurance myself. I've done both & both work of course. Plus, homeowners x-dates can be found for free in many states vs. paying your company:)

IMHO, internet leads work better for an immediate sale whereas X-dates typically have to be farmed. Again, both work & me personally, I'd have both processes in my agency.

Back