Internet Quote Exchange (iquotex)

Thanks for the input but I'll disagree about buying internet leads. I just bought 100 B leads last week and wrote 3 life apps. So it depends who you're buying from. You definitely have to do your homework though.

yeah.. ive used them . not the best program ... i like the pay-per-lead programs that guarantee a certain number of leads.. but there's so many of them out there that i have no idea which ones are actually going to work. you bought 100 and wrote 3 apps? for life that is good, but for personal lines it seems like a waste of time. what program did you use ?

Does anyone know what their affiliate companies are?

Does anyone have any recent experience with them where they were able to close business at the typical internet lead conversion rate?

Hi Everyone, my name is Andrew, and I work at iQuoteX as the Senior Sales Exec. I'm sorry to hear about the negative experiences with our company. We truly do try to be the most flexible company to work with in the industry. We offer scheduling, free filters, no caps on returns, and we work with multiple lists of integration programs. Let me know what we can improve on so we can work on making things better. Thanks.

-Andy

Back