Internet Quote Exchange (iquotex)

Does anyone know what their affiliate companies are?

Does anyone have any recent experience with them where they were able to close business at the typical internet lead conversion rate?

Hello Elk86,
I'd say that disclosing what affiliates a company uses is on the trade secret level. Plus you've most likely never heard of 99.9% of the affiliates anyway.
We have over 200 active affiliates....from folks we pay $25 a month to those we pay thousands of dollars each month. We love our small partners as the quality is always very, very high. They don't play games with the data either.

Does that make sense? I don't mean to have a non-answer per se, but I would be very, very surprised if you recognized 1 name if I listed all our affiliates out.

I have used them and do not recommend. Initially they seemed legitimate and a great idea. BUT I did not recieve any legitmate leads after 3 mos. The will not refund. If you are unhappy with their services they suspend your account and tell you they will just run down your investment. (By providng leads they do not have) STAY AWAY!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
:1mad:

Last edited:
iquotex, like many internet insurance lead companies use a ping tree harness lead suppliers and lead buyers. As an aggregator, they're going to be as good as their affiliates (suppliers) and behavior... which can be different on any given day. I'm not endorsing or slamming, it is what it is. I've worked with many insurance lead traders, and as it has been echoed many times, some consumer thinks they're going to get 4 quotes. Well... someone sells those 4 quote opportunities. Some of the buyers of those opportunities (legs) will suddenly say they have the rights to all 4 quotes, while 3 other buyers have bought a right to quote as well. Suddenly, there are 7 people going to quote the consumer. Another aggregator might resell the information to a related vertical for a call center to call on. Suddenly, the auto insurance consumer is getting called by auto finance, which is resold to auto warranty, which is resold to payday, and resold to for profit EDU groups.

Iquotex, like many other aggregators are as good as their supplier and their behavior. If they have a truly unique supply, and you as the buyer becomes a near exclusive buyer, you're in great hands.

I've used them.
They suck. I didn't get any valid leads from them and they were extremely difficult to contact (typical lead company behavior). I'd stay away from them.

Back