Interview With Alan Town - $22,752,532 In 2017 Final Expense Production

It seems that most of the highest producing agencies in this country don’t use carriers that members of this forum would label as a solid go to. Almost most of the highest producing agencies are not on this forum either. Kinda makes you wonder...

A lot of them rely on lack of transparency. This forum is what they don't want agents to find...

Would say they use Oxford only when they need a low cost leader.
Well, personally I can beat Oxford with KSKJ. I also have quite a few that are within $1-$3 a month, so unless they just happen to be the only company the prospect can get Level with, I won't use them. Haven't had to use them in a couple of years.

I used to like Oxford, but they've gone down hill. Too hard to deal with.

Well, personally I can beat Oxford with KSKJ. I also have quite a few that are within $1-$3 a month, so unless they just happen to be the only company the prospect can get Level with, I won't use them. Haven't had to use them in a couple of years.

I used to like Oxford, but they've gone down hill. Too hard to deal with.
I don't think KSKJ would not give the commission spread that is available with Oxford...

My first response when I see 23 million

How did he do it?
What's his personality like?
How did he set himself apart? Timing? Connections? What is something I can learn from him?
How does he motivate people? How does he connect with people? How does he lead?

You all respond "I wouldn't use Oxford or Kemper"

LOL tell me which mindset will make you more successful.

Alans one of the good guys in the industry. He's been at this for 30 years, and works his tail off.

Anyone doing just about anything for 30 years, and worked their tail off, would be successful.

Meanwhile we have people getting into the industry for "freedom".

Back