Interview With Alan Town - $22,752,532 In 2017 Final Expense Production

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club

I sat down with Alan Town, President of Agent Service Connection, for a detailed interview on Alan Town's 25-year final expense career, and rise from lowly-beginnings to super success.

About Alan Town

Alan Town is the founder of Agent Service Connection. He’s worked exclusively in the final expense market since 1993. Some impressive stats about Mr. Town:

-He has recruited in excess of 10,000 final expense agents.

-Alan and his affiliates have written in excess of a half of a BILLION dollars in final expense sales.

-Alan is the chief architect and designer of Columbian Life’s successful final expense product, and has issue-paid in excess of $200 million in premium with Columbian.

-Alan’s group is also the largest distributor for Oxford Life and Kemper Life’s final expense product, and has been so for 9 years and 5 years, respectively.

That is crazy! Just not sure why he doesn't pick a better GI.... :)
Would say most of the agents use Columbian's (almost)GI...and only go to one of the others when they absolutely need to do so.It is my understanding he has an exclusive right to the Columbian FE product and even gets a cut off the production that the Columbian GAs produce.. For that sort of arrangement, I am sure he had to make a substantial premium commitment so that si where he concentrates his effort.

Back