Is 2.1%- 2.8% a Good Response for Direct Mail in Life Insurance?

cmcgee

I have just started using a new DM company and the response is ok 2.1-2.8% .

Is this good?

What else is out there?

Re: Is 2.1%- 2.8% a Good Response for Direct Mail in Life Insuran

If it's a decent lead then that's great!

It depends on how many sales you are making. Response rate does not put money in your pocket.

Everyone likes to talk about the response rate but very few talk about how many sales come from those responses.

Do you know how to give "good phone"?

Well said!!

It depends on how many sales you are making. Response rate does not put money in your pocket.

Everyone likes to talk about the response rate but very few talk about how many sales come from those responses.

Do you know how to give "good phone"?

That sounds like a good response. Does the mailer say anything about Life Insurance or final expense insurance( using those words)? Is this mailer a post card style or a bi-fold/tri-fold piece?

That sounds like a good response. Does the mailer say anything about Life Insurance or final expense insurance( using those words)? Is this mailer a post card style or a bi-fold/tri-fold piece?

Tri fold / Final expense burial plan are the terms used.

I'd be ecstatic at 2.1 to 2.8 on FE leads, buying or not. getting in front of that many is bound to lead to some sales... i'm getting only .5-.8 on average down here in SE NC. care to share what kind of mailer you are using?

I have done my own mailing, burning the mid-nite oil to get them out, I have licked hundreds of envelopes, a response of 2-3 or so per hundred is good, I am planning on mailings with several senior products about 3 different companies. That might increase sales.

Back