Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

I know of an agent that left NAA last year who has a client that recently received a phone call from another NAA agent saying that their policy was going to lapse. The agent that originally was agent of record wrote a final expense policy on that client 2 years ago. So this agent calls trying to scare the client into an appointment (not to mention also attempting to harvest the previous agent's book). Typical.

MIM :GEEK: :idea:
If you come from the insurance world, have you not heard of current client leads or orphan leads. Remember there are Always two sides to a story. What you may have heard may not necessarily be the total truth.

If you come from the insurance world, have you not heard of current client leads or orphan leads. Remember there are Always two sides to a story. What you may have heard may not necessarily be the total truth.

Yes, I have heard of them. Perhaps you're right. So, are you going to convention ? Do you think you can get me a ticket ? I'd like to go. NAA is great!

MIM :GEEK::idea:

From what I've gathered it looks like Jerod Ewing and his team as well as Mike Killimett and his team left as well. Crazy

I heard Mike Killimett left as well. I recently left NAA as well. Do we know where Mike Killimett left to?

Also is FamilyFirstLife dot com a good agency to work for? Or does it take advantage of people like NAA does?

I only was with NAA for 4 months before I realized how much they were taking advantage of people... its very sad actually.

Last edited:
I'll help you out with FFL. The company is ran by a guy named Shawn Meaike. I worked for him with NAA and sadly have to say swam in the Kool-Aid. Shawn can teach you to sell and at a high level, I will give him that. Problem with Shawn is he's a compulsive liar, talks negatively behind his peoples backs, and given the opportunity will steal your team to make more money. There's a reason his wife left him.

The people who left with Shawn from NAA, have no idea how he really his, because they never worked with Shawn. He's having issues with some of the carriers looking to terminate his contracts because his placement is slightly above 50%. If you know anything about insurance, that is very bad.

The guy I'm working with now offers 100-115 contracts, and his pending business girl used to work for Shawn. She told me that Shawn would have her lie to his clients about their accounts being drafted. Very shady character. Avoid him at all costs

who do you work for? That sounds like a great commission

----------

Please do tell, are there any honest Insurance companies out here, being new to the Industry

Back