Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

another top NAA agency manager Paul Roberts has a recent 2014 tax liens and home foreclosure. This is proof of the exaggerated success and incomes they claim when they speak at their conferences.

home foreclosure
I couldn't post link but if you yahoo search denton texas us land records, go to the home page website then look up denton county and look up Paul and tamara roberts it shows they had a pre foreclosure auction on their home yesterday.
then you click on May 2014 tab and its somewhere between pages 128-135

View Details

View Image
Select All

Invert Selection

Deselect All

Print Search Result

View: 20/Page 50/Page 100/Page
File Date Img Flag Type Name/Corporation Type Desc.
2/18/2014 ** GT ROBERTS PAUL JR FEDERAL TAX LIEN
Add to Basket Print Document
Doc. # File Date Instr. Date Type Desc. # of Pgs. Book/Vol/Page Doc. Status
13792 02/18/2014 01/24/2014 FEDERAL TAX LIEN 2 Verified/Certified

Grantor/Grantee-3

USA Grantor
ROBERTS TAMARA Grantee
ROBERTS PAUL JR Grantee

Last someone showed me there were 20+ lawsuits that Superior Performers (NAA) had filed against that were top managers and producers that left NAA in the last 6 months

another top NAA agency manager Paul Roberts has a recent 2014 tax liens and home foreclosure. This is proof of the exaggerated success and incomes they claim when they speak at their conferences.

home foreclosure
I couldn't post link but if you yahoo search denton texas us land records, go to the home page website then look up denton county and look up Paul and tamara roberts it shows they had a pre foreclosure auction on their home yesterday.
then you click on May 2014 tab and its somewhere between pages 128-135

View Details

View Image
Select All

Invert Selection

Deselect All

Print Search Result

View: 20/Page 50/Page 100/Page
File Date Img Flag Type Name/Corporation Type Desc.
2/18/2014 ** GT ROBERTS PAUL JR FEDERAL TAX LIEN
Add to Basket Print Document
Doc. # File Date Instr. Date Type Desc. # of Pgs. Book/Vol/Page Doc. Status
13792 02/18/2014 01/24/2014 FEDERAL TAX LIEN 2 Verified/Certified

Grantor/Grantee-3

USA Grantor
ROBERTS TAMARA Grantee
ROBERTS PAUL JR Grantee

Last someone showed me there were 20+ lawsuits that Superior Performers (NAA) had filed against that were top managers and producers that left NAA in the last 6 months

Wow that's crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Yes who is the IMO u work for I would like to know too currently looking for an IMO to join?

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums
check out American Classic Agency...
talk to Bill Martin who is the natl marketing and recuiting guy. I just saw him at the Bahamas.... and what a trip that was

I left NAA to go with them about 7-8 years ago.. They have good products, good lead systems,treat people right. so glad I got with good people!

I have won their ace award, sold over 200k all years but one just got pack from atlantis in the bahmas, all on them...

Tell Bill Pat in Michigan sent ya!

I'll help you out with FFL. The company is ran by a guy named Shawn Meaike. I worked for him with NAA and sadly have to say swam in the Kool-Aid. Shawn can teach you to sell and at a high level, I will give him that. Problem with Shawn is he's a compulsive liar, talks negatively behind his peoples backs, and given the opportunity will steal your team to make more money. There's a reason his wife left him.

The people who left with Shawn from NAA, have no idea how he really his, because they never worked with Shawn. He's having issues with some of the carriers looking to terminate his contracts because his placement is slightly above 50%. If you know anything about insurance, that is very bad.

The guy I'm working with now offers 100-115 contracts, and his pending business girl used to work for Shawn. She told me that Shawn would have her lie to his clients about their accounts being drafted. Very shady character. Avoid him at all costs

Actually I'm his old pending girl. I made him his money until I saw what he was doing. Forging applications, drafting accounts, lying to people & carriers. He is so obsessed with money that he would threaten to fire us at Christmas if he didn't make what he wanted to make a week. After he messed up on an app so bad that someone couldn't claim on a death claim, I quit. His wife is an angel. She never knew what he did to us. The girls he has now are crooked as ever. If you notice, the original 3 girls are gone. Stay away from NAA and stay away from anything Shawn related. Any questions, ask. I wouldn't lie.

Anon. Even though you are anonymous be careful. You don't want to be caught up in any drama. From my understanding most anyone can be traced down on the net.

Back