Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

Sti, Sti, Sti,

You just can't leave it alone can you. What has NAA ever done to you to make you so apoplectic?

dvd493 said:
Sti, Sti, Sti,

You just can't leave it alone can you. What has NAA ever done to you to make you so apoplectic?

the way they are training you to screw the public for one......

DVD you posted the following almost 2 weeks ago-

"Who went there?
They said you will learn the following things at the conference:

1) How to go from making 37,350 per year to 412,000 per year in the next 12 months.
2) How to make 7 appointments from 10 leads.
3) How to book 17 appointments in 1 hour.
4) How to reduce your overhead by 42%.
5) How to hire an administrative assistant for FREE.
6) How to recruit 3 sub agents in the next 10 days.
7) How to gain appreciation from your client and net 11 referrals at every appointment.

I'd like to hear what they said on how those things are done. Is anyone willing to talk about it please?"

Please list the answers to each question 1-7.

Please don't tell me in almost 2 weeks you still do not have your answers!

If that's the case your lazy or just plain stupid.

Lazy- hell you work for the company! Just contact your fellow agents, ask and reply to us.

Stupid- You can't seem to figure out how to contact your fellow agents or relate their answers to us.

WE WANT TO KNOW!

Do not reply with anything but the answers as you will just be proving your -
1. Lazy
2. Stupid

7 pages of you asking the same lame ass questions now we deserve some answers!!!

Oh, please don't tell us you've been busy trying to find pet insurance :lol:

/taps fingers

MIBizInsurance said:
DVD you posted the following almost 2 weeks ago-

"Who went there?
They said you will learn the following things at the conference:

1) How to go from making 37,350 per year to 412,000 per year in the next 12 months.
2) How to make 7 appointments from 10 leads.
3) How to book 17 appointments in 1 hour.
4) How to reduce your overhead by 42%.
5) How to hire an administrative assistant for FREE.
6) How to recruit 3 sub agents in the next 10 days.
7) How to gain appreciation from your client and net 11 referrals at every appointment.

I'd like to hear what they said on how those things are done. Is anyone willing to talk about it please?"

Please list the answers to each question 1-7.

Please don't tell me in almost 2 weeks you still do not have your answers!

If that's the case your lazy or just plain stupid.

Lazy- hell you work for the company! Just contact your fellow agents, ask and reply to us.

Stupid- You can't seem to figure out how to contact your fellow agents or relate their answers to us.

WE WANT TO KNOW!

Do not reply with anything but the answers as you will just be proving your -
1. Lazy
2. Stupid

7 pages of you asking the same lame ass questions now we deserve some answers!!!

Oh, please don't tell us you've been busy trying to find pet insurance :lol:

/taps fingers

Personal attacks are not very nice. I think this one is going to the flame thread.

well it is borderline....but reposting the same thing over and over again is not helping your case......

Sti,

I wouldn't have to repost if we could have stayed on topic. After a page or so of junk and attacks we needed to refocus on the original topic again. Thats why I reposted.

I did just let it go a couple of days ago and it was fading way but, you jumped in the fray again with another negative thing to say about NAA.

I'll make you a deal. You stop talking negative about NAA and I'll not repost again on this topic. We can all just drop the topic if nobody is going to give the answers.

If we don't drop it, some on this board may need to take anger management classes. :)

Just answer your own questions to prove me wrong.

Very simple.

How the hell do you service your clients?

You can't even find the answers to questions pertaining to your own company!!!!

If you can't take a few minutes to do your own research then to hell with you and this thread.

That was not a personal attack, more of a observation.

/taps fingers

Still waiting!

Hmmm, maybe need another 2 weeks to figure it out! :roll:

dvd493 said:
Sti,

I wouldn't have to repost if we could have stayed on topic. After a page or so of junk and attacks we needed to refocus on the original topic again. Thats why I reposted.

I did just let it go a couple of days ago and it was fading way but, you jumped in the fray again with another negative thing to say about NAA.

I'll make you a deal. You stop talking negative about NAA and I'll not repost again on this topic.

so what your saying is I need to start a NAA Sucks thread.....

Every NAA thread has become one of those. I don't think you need to start a new one.

Then whats the problem, I mean I have been discussing this marketing group
coming up on two years now(long before you started with them)....and the other knuckle heads that tryed to defend this sausage grinder of a co. have all left and most out of the insurance industry all together ...let me name a few..pfsthib(saw the light),dvdnett,haversham,joel,boulderchris,vic_pro(he is a male prostitue now),maryjd123,Cullen,Torion(now works with vic), Mraitt(to bad he deleted his one page breakdown on after 7 mo's with NAAand how much of a waste of time it was),.......now what did you do before NAA got thier hooks in you DVD...

Back