Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

The biggest gun is one you almost never hear about - Art Leazer. He was huge in Amway and when it went down, he brought his entire team over to NAA. His agency is by far the largest, but he doesn't talk much. Super slick dresser. Learning this also made me think. (Amway - MLM, went under...NAA is huge, but so was Amway. What do they both have in common? Recruit, recruit, recruit.)

Are they sincere? Who knows.

I am sure that once you have a loyal downline, that you could probably switch MLMs every few years and make a killing. And the way that MLMs are, there never seems to be a shortage of them.

I am sure that it is just a matter of time before we have another version of the NAA here telling us we can make $1 million a year with them.

NAA sells a pack of lies & defaults on all promises

There's really nothing to protect the agent. I got sucked into this & contracted with them for F&G. Thank God I didn't contract with other companies. They don't live up to any of their promises & then are horrible at getting things processed. I'm trying to get "released" but I can forget that. I have to go dormant for 6 months before I can transfer my F&G contract to a different GA structure. They stink!

I can't wait to have nothing to do with them. I've lost 2 months of potential income producing time screwing around with their 'foolproof' system. All I got was old leads, rhetoric & bs about recruiting. RECRUITING??? why do I want to create competition for myself in my marketplace. In addition, why would I recommend that anyone come into this when they haven't been able to pay me yet & half the time have slowed down the underwriting process. UGH!! They are criminal . . . . :roll: :cry:

Re: NAA sells a pack of lies & defaults on all promises

insurancegirl said:
There's really nothing to protect the agent. I got sucked into this & contracted with them for F&G. Thank God I didn't contract with other companies. They don't live up to any of their promises & then are horrible at getting things processed. I'm trying to get "released" but I can forget that. I have to go dormant for 6 months before I can transfer my F&G contract to a different GA structure. They stink!

I can't wait to have nothing to do with them. I've lost 2 months of potential income producing time screwing around with their 'foolproof' system. All I got was old leads, rhetoric & bs about recruiting. RECRUITING??? why do I want to create competition for myself in my marketplace. In addition, why would I recommend that anyone come into this when they haven't been able to pay me yet & half the time have slowed down the underwriting process. UGH!! They are criminal . . . . :roll: :cry:

oh man........lets pour a 40 for our fallen hommie......

oneformyhomies.gif

How do you get NAA to release you from F&G. I called my manager but he just gives me the run around. Any help is appreciated.

pfsthib said:
How do you get NAA to release you from F&G. I called my manager but he just gives me the run around. Any help is appreciated.

DITCH F&G write AIG.....

pfsthib said:

Lot of companies write term, yet though NAA will not release you. Wait so many months (forget? 4 or 6? with no business) and then simply switch your appointment to another GA.

Back