Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

flatfive said:
Sti,
That has nothing to do with what we were talking about in the least. Retirement Plan is a know term that suggests many features that life insurance cannot offer.

The question was "If the word insurance is such a turn off, then why not stop using it?".........whether you are shading it as a Retirement Plan or Mortgage Protection......

flatfive said:
Tell me - what is Mortgage Protection misconstrued to mean? What do they think it is?

I know what it is....but 75% of the population doesn't (mostly your low income family's like your market)....hell they know the word aflac but still have no idea of what it does .......

flatfive said:
I tell my clients "in the event of death this plan would pay $120,000 directly to your beneficiary.

well thats nice.....thats what your suppose to do......

flatfive said:
They could use that money to pay off the mortgage, but that is not a requirement. If you want to be sure that the money is ONLY used to pay off the mortgage you need to do that with the help of a lawyer and a will." Is that deceptive? Does that not define life insurance to a T without having to use the word insurance?

you could be selling me an annuity,a mutual fund a lottery ticket...they need to be told it is life insurance.....and most people do associate life insurance with a physical....

flatfive said:
If someone asks me "what is mortgage protection anyway?" I tell them "it is simply life insurance designed to address the needs of a mortgage holder. The reason we call it Mortgage Protection is that we typically match the face amount to the loan amount and we match the term to the length of the loan. Also, some people like a separate plan for their mortgage so they can make adjustments to other plans of insurance as needed without affecting the plan that protects their mortgage.

hey how about this ....INCOME replacement....if you have the right amount of life insurance and you lose a loved one wouldn't it be nice to have the right amount to to put into a fund and draw the interest each month to replace his income and have a nest egg for retirement that you will lose if your husband dies.... and if you take a hard look at your way if they do not have any other life insurance then you are screwing them....and if they did they would be calling their health agent , life agent or auto agent and you would not be in the room ....and if they do get the death claim the LAST thing you want to do is pay off a5%to7% loan...sooooooo........would it be better to spend the $60 a month on a $750,000 to $1,000,000 STRAIGHT TERM POLICY or for a $120,000 non~med rop so you can make a non underwritten quick issue buck......

flatfive said:
Sti,
So if a client tells you they would really prefer not to have to take a medical exam if given a choice, you would tell them you refuse to do that? So in other words, you INSIST that they take a medical exam and deprive them of their full range of options. Is that correct?

never had a client tell me that.......

flatfive said:
And let's have a specific example of a client profile where they can get $1M for the same price as $120,000 non-med where the straight term product is at standard premium.

but it will not be a standard prem. because they WENT THROUGH AN EXAM AND UNDERWRITING....

$1,000,000 ON A 29 MALE

Banner Life Insurance Company A+ OPTerm 30 - 30 Year Term Preferred Plus Non-Smoker

West Coast Life Insurance Company A+ Focus Term 30 - 30 Year Super Preferred Non-Tobacco

MetLife Investors USA Insurance Company A+ Guaranteed Level Term 30 Elite Plus Nonsmoker

flatfive said:
Sti,

Sorry, if we are going to do this let's be fair. You are using super preferred and preferred plus and not many of my clients qualify for that,

how in the hell do you know what your clients will be placed at......I have had many get these rates .............does not matter what their situation is....underwriting is non~prejudice.....

flatfive said:
Sti,
45 year old male smoker, standard rates (weight disqualifies him for preferred classes) Face amount $90,000. What's your best rate for this guy?

most likely us financial .........................

flatfive said:
How do I know what my clients will be placed at? I know based on looking at my database of thousands of placed policies and I can see what they were placed at. No big mystery or magic trick. Unless everyone in America just joined a gym, I think these stats will hold up well into the future and the fact is that not many people can qualify for super preferred rates.

What is US Financial's rate on that guy?

thats just bs non~med brainwashing....you mean you do not get these emails and know who treating smokers to pref.rates.....how green are you....

smoker.jpg

Latest posts

Back