Is FE a Good Option?

New to FE...full time or no time. It's that simple. The thinking is reversed. Int he beginning you must work like a dog...talk to a lot of people and learn your craft. You won't make a living starting off part time. I have yet in over 10 years, found anyone who has started off part time and transitioned into full time successfully. Take the leap or step away from the cliff. Not trying to be a dick. Just some tough love. I get asked the "part time thing" every week. It doesn't work. It just doesn't.

Was reading some old threads I posted for nostalgia's sake.

Glad to know you were wrong Dig hahaha!

New to FE...full time or no time. It's that simple. The thinking is reversed. Int he beginning you must work like a dog...talk to a lot of people and learn your craft. You won't make a living starting off part time. I have yet in over 10 years, found anyone who has started off part time and transitioned into full time successfully.

Take the leap or step away from the cliff. Not trying to be a dick. Just some tough love. I get asked the "part time thing" every week.

It doesn't work. It just doesn't.

Rearden worked at it part time in the beginning.... I think he has done OK...:yes:

There is always someone to tell everyone else they can not do something. Especially in this business.

Indeed. In another life I asked a guy "if I could make good money at this?". His response was brilliant and one I'll never forget. He said, "Well I can. Can you?"

Was reading some old threads I posted for nostalgia's sake.

Glad to know you were wrong Dig hahaha!

Glad it took you years to be mediocre. Congrats.

----------

It's Friday night and you call it nostalgia. I call it nothing to do with your time on a Friday night looking through old threads.

Guess you're just sitting on all that money you're making instead of having a life????

----------

It's Friday night and you call it nostalgia. I call it nothing to do with your time on a Friday night looking through old threads.

Guess you're just sitting on all that money you're making instead of having a life????

----------

----------

Seems you are not only posting to an old thread on Friday night, you are repeating yourself just to have something to do.. :1biggrin:

He's busy picking the music lineup for his awesome little call center that recently was awarded as the Best Office in the Small Call Center category at the Bi-Annual Final Expense Awards Ceremony held in Little Italy, NYC earlier this year.

If you buy aged leads that have been mailed back to someone else. No doubt that you will be disappointed. First its very easy for someone with experience to
call the leads first and cherry pick the easy ones. That will leave the leads that will be sold as aged. For many years, I get my BRM come directly to my PO Box. If you are going to pay for a mailing have the leads come to your own PO Box!

If you buy aged leads that have been mailed back to someone else. No doubt that you will be disappointed. First its very easy for someone with experience to
call the leads first and cherry pick the easy ones. That will leave the leads that will be sold as aged. For many years, I get my BRM come directly to my PO Box. If you are going to pay for a mailing have the leads come to your own PO Box!

Or.... Align yourself with a very trustworthy agency, poof problem solved.

Back