Is FE really a lower-income Product?

Tim Resnick

Super Genius
Hi Friends,

I was talking to an FMO the other day who told me that FE is really best sold in the Small Towns and 'Lower Income people.

Is this true?

(I know little to nothing about the product so forgive my naivety).

Appreciate any constructive input...

Thanks

Hi Friends,

I was talking to an FMO the other day who told me that FE is really best sold in the Small Towns and 'Lower Income people.

Is this true?

(I know little to nothing about the product so forgive my naivety).

Appreciate any constructive input...

Thanks
Generally it is sold to lower income people, but there are agents that do very well selling it in the cities.. i prefer small towns and rural areas but that is just a personal choice..

Thanks Mark,

Yes, that is what i've heard too. Rural areas, less competition too. I spoke to a guy once who told me he travels way outside his city and does direct mail to small towns (4-5 hrs away). He grabs a Hotel room and spends 2 weeks a month there running leads. Then comes back home for 2 weeks.

My guess this is why Chris Westfall moved to S.Carolina (better spot than Daytona Fla.).

(that's the rumor anyway).

Thanks Mark,

Yes, that is what i've heard too. Rural areas, less competition too. I spoke to a guy once who told me he travels way outside his city and does direct mail to small towns (4-5 hrs away). He grabs a Hotel room and spends 2 weeks a month there running leads. Then comes back home for 2 weeks.

My guess this is why Chris Westfall moved to S.Carolina (better spot than Daytona Fla.).

(that's the rumor anyway).
Less competition? Just about every big city agent is poaching in the small town and rural areas.. Plus you have the resident agents working the area.. As for Westfall, doubt that had any bearing.. He does telesales and it doesn't matter where you are located you dial the number.. :) (BTW.. it is Louis.. The mark comes from an abbreviated form of Rouse Marketing)

Less competition? Just about every big city agent is poaching in the small town and rural areas.. Plus you have the resident agents working the area.. As for Westfall, doubt that had any bearing.. He does telesales and it doesn't matter where you are located you dial the number.. :) (BTW.. it is Louis.. The mark comes from an abbreviated form of Rouse Marketing)

Sorry Louis,

1. I didn't know that city agents were driving into Rural areas. Must be profitable to do so (i guess). And they compete with Rural Agents (so its competitive in the sticks too).

2. Westfall, Oh...i thought he was face-to-face? I guess he's selling Medisups by phone now.
(not sure if he ever did FE)?

Thank you!

Rural & City doesn’t matter too much in my opinion. I’ve worked this business in about 10 different states. And many cities within these 10 states. If you know your stuff and have a good lead source with good filters you should be good. I have worked inside the inner city of 3 of the biggest 7 cities in the nation (Chicago, Houston & San Antonio). Chicago wasn’t as fruitful but the other inner cities were just as good as rural for me. Just my opinion

Rural & City doesn’t matter too much in my opinion. I’ve worked this business in about 10 different states. And many cities within these 10 states. If you know your stuff and have a good lead source with good filters you should be good. I have worked inside the inner city of 3 of the biggest 7 cities in the nation (Chicago, Houston & San Antonio). Chicago wasn’t as fruitful but the other inner cities were just as good as rural for me. Just my opinion

Thanks Spur,

You doing face-to-face sits, or by phone/mail?

Matt, how would you define the FE Market. In general.

Latest posts

Back