• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Is FE really a lower-income Product?

Heck no. My first year I did walk post a snow storm cause I found the parking spot in south philly.

Less competition? Just about every big city agent is poaching in the small town and rural areas.. Plus you have the resident agents working the area.. As for Westfall, doubt that had any bearing.. He does telesales and it doesn't matter where you are located you dial the number.. :) (BTW.. it is Louis.. The mark comes from an abbreviated form of Rouse Marketing)
Don't be so grumpy Mark. ;)

Tough to define. The typical definition is probably anyone 50+ with incomes 0-60k

Mine is probably a little more liberal than the typical definition. My definition is ANYONE with a face amount of 50K or below no matter the age & typically it’s a WL or UL

Thank you. I have asked that question many times and get crickets or some vague non answer about the FE Market is different. Which it sounds like parts of it is.

Edited

Last edited:
A lot of agents like to avoid the city because of the clientele you sometimes get on direct mail leads. With our Facebook leads, no longer a problem. In fact, the best agents are working the city and doing quite well.

As Brad has said for years, Final Expense is sold in the woods or the hoods. Individual preference as to which you work.

Back