Is It Possible to Make Big $$$ in Under-65 Health Insurance While Avoiding the ACA?

Curious as to what devastating consequences you are referring to, especially regarding short term plans for healthy folks that understand the advantages and disadvantages and they are responsible for the penalty.

You think 800ish posts over 8 years is a lot? :nah: Funny. :D

In reality, I wish I had the time to post a lot more but the fact is that since Obamacare/ACA (do you know the difference yet?) decimated my $47,000 monthly checks, I've had to be out busting my tail again for the first time in my 35+ years in this business.

Of course, it's always good to know that rookies like you have figured out so many things in such a short time, so let me ask you this. Do you happen to know what the term "minimum essential coverage" means? Any idea what kind of potentially devastating consequences you're setting people up for when you sell them a non-complying "health insurance" plan?
:no:

Didn't think so. :twitchy:

Word of advice: Consider selling used cars. At least people don't expect you to know anything about your product.

When people start boasting about how much money they make....you lose all credibility.....aka....BS :nah:

You could sell health sharing plans. They are Aca compliant but have a separate set of risks associated with them, one being they don't pre ex fully until year 3 and they have limited coverage for maintence meds. Learning more about that opportunity and it is intriguing

You could sell health sharing plans. They are Aca compliant but have a separate set of risks associated with them, one being they don't pre ex fully until year 3 and they have limited coverage for maintence meds. Learning more about that opportunity and it is intriguing

Keep reading...you are smarter than a health sharing plan....

Some one please straighten me out.

This video suggest that Obamacare and the ACA are one and the same?

LINK

However, as someone said, some STM qualifies for ACA but is not Obamacare.

Am i correct?

Some one please straighten me out.

This video suggest that Obamacare and the ACA are one and the same?

LINK

However, as someone said, some STM qualifies for ACA but is not Obamacare.

Am i correct?

NO STM qualifies as MEC, etc. i.e. avoids having to pay penalty

Except Insurance is not meant to cover pre ex, and many will be exempt from penalty, and it's better than nothing, and aca plans also deny claims.

And frankly the only claims issues with STM I've seen are for self-inflicted claims or procedures that turned out to be completely unnecessary but were demanded by the patient.

Any policy is a legal contract like any other insurance. Just because it is not structured like an indigent program does not make it bad, and to many folks who want a real national network, affordable rates, and coverage for honest-to-god NEW CONDITIONS then economically these policies make more sense than shelling out a house payment for a free physical.

Last edited:
the only way I could see someone making good money selling U65 without peddling Obamacrap is selling Christian Healthshare plans ie: Medishare, Altrua etc...
Many of these organizations are now allowing the broker community in, and the commissions aint bad

Sold am STM insurance yesterday for 184 days...the school demanded the student age 26 get some insurance.
Nothing else available.
They did exchange.in past..they learned their lesson hard way

Back